Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:53 am 

A company I've done some freelance work for is quite happy with Open-Audit, and the IT manager there has mentioned that he would happily donate say about 150USD to the project.

Anyway, I'm sure there are other companies who would like to do the same, so maybe this is something that should be discussed? An official paypal link is all that the company in question need, but how it is managed on the other end is really up to you people. (Maybe some kind of bounty system might be interesting?)

Erik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

I would love to do something like that - BUT, I am very cautious of creating expectations... $150US would pay for our hosting (currently I pay for it).... and our domain names (again, paid for by me)... Shall ask the other Devs.

Post subject: Any progress on this?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 pm 

Has any progress been made on this front? I'd like to donate to the project through my company as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 pm 
Not really any progress yet, I don't think. The best donation is of time, because I know many of us do not have more time to contribute, as much as we'd like!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]