Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:33 am 

Hello - I originally created [url=http://www.open-audit.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6551]THIS THREAD[/url]when I had a problem with the upgrade to 1.12.8. I see a lot of work has been done to figure out why a few different installs have failed in a similar way. Unfortunately I've been unable to work for the last month or so, and I missed a lot of the conversation. My apologies.

My current issue is, I believe, fallout from my failed install and restore from backup. I was able to recover all of the backed up files that the install created, as well as restore my database from backup in order to get open-audit functioning back at version 1.12.16; however I just noticed that I am receiving an error when trying to submit audit results via HTTP. The script produces this error:

[quote]...
Audit Generated in 26 seconds.
Submitting audit online
Error with http request(2). Audit not submitted.
Total Execution Time: 27 seconds.

When trying to go to the submission URL on the server, I get this error:

[quote]A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1305

FUNCTION openaudit.cidr_to_mask does not exist

/* M_oa_config::check_blessed */ SELECT COUNT(id) AS count FROM networks WHERE (-1 << (33 - INSTR(BIN(INET_ATON(cidr_to_mask(SUBSTR(name, LOCATE('/', name)+1)))), '0'))) & INET_ATON('172.33.17.18') = INET_ATON(SUBSTR(name, 1, LOCATE('/', name)-1))

Filename: models/m_oa_config.php

Line Number: 431

I'm not clear on if this is an error with the database, or if there is something wrong with the open-audit site files. Can anyone please point me in a direction to resolve this?

Thanks for the assistance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:47 am 

The cidr_to_mask function is created in the default MySQL database and not the OpenAudit database so it didn't get restored.

You'll need to recreate the function. This should do it.

[code]mysql -u openaudit -popenauditpassword -e "CREATE FUNCTION cidr_to_mask (cidr INT(2)) RETURNS CHAR(15) DETERMINISTIC RETURN INET_NTOA(CONV(CONCAT(REPEAT(1,cidr),REPEAT(0,32-cidr)),2,10))";[/code]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:51 am 

Thanks so much. This was exactly the fix I needed. I DID need to drop in a -Dopenaudit into your posted command above, however.

Thanks again!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]