Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:43 am 

Obviously I am a noob, but I have noticed some tools that seem to missing, so here are my 3 wishes.

A text editable comment field per computer or device. I would love be able to make notes about a computer. Could be used for noting who the device is assigned to. Or maybe about where a printer is actually located.

A stripped down input page for internal or external use. something that only has the required field for getting the report into the database.

Last wish would be a manual entry page with an editable field for each of the database fields. This way i could enter a system before it is even turned on or deployed. or maybe so I could input devices like digital cameras or projectors.

Thanks, and still love the product.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:58 pm 

I believe that you can enter a description and other manual info (location, cost, date of purchase, asset tag) for computers and printers. On the System summary page for a PC click the Edit button under the Manual Data section.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am 

Told you I was a noob. Thank you very much. This is something I have been trying to figure out for a while now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]