Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: a few questions
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:15 pm 
Helper

Hello,

I want to ask when there will come a new release with all the changes from svn included?

And what about the software license feature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

We are about to start on the database abstraction code, so we MIGHT do a release before then....
As for Software Licensing - when someone has the time and energy to convert it... sorry to be negative, but the Dev Team has a bit on at the moment.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:18 am 
I'll try and put a push on db abstraction this weekend. It's not too difficult so I don't expect it to take much time (though I haven't looked at how many sql calls there are in the input pc pages). Hopefully then we can get some testing done in the next week.

There is software licensing code in a branch on svn. I've been using it a bit, but of course it isn't really finished (though it is functional). Whether or not it is safe... I don't know :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:14 am 
Helper

how could I use the software license from svn?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 am 
I'll look up how to do it. I did a quick search for the necessary sql tables, but I'm not quite sure how those were created. Generally, you just need the license branch (you don't need to install over, can instead put in a different directory on your server). And if you have the sql tables, it will work. I just have to find how mine were created... hmm!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:14 am 
Hmm, it may be that there is no script to create the tables. I will check on this and get back to you in about a week.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]