Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks to the continual spamming of these forums, we have decided to stop further posting from members.

Unfortunately, the persistant posts from Spammer have made the forums next to impossible to keep clean.

If anyone has a suggestion for another BB - one that has an effective way to prevent forum spamming, please email me at munwin99 @ hotmail . com.

Apologies to the people that are genuinely interested in Open-AudIT, and I hope we can get back on the air soon.

Thanks and apologies once again,
Mark.

Last edited by Mark on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:17 pm 
Moderators will check their PMs, so if you do have any issues, just PM us and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible. We're all keeping pretty busy, but we hope to find a solution soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:58 pm 
Site Admin

We have opened only this forum for now. We are going to wait and see how the bots go against some code changes we made. Please post questions here, and they will be moved to the appropriate forum when needed.

I apologise if your user account has been deleted - I was quite ruthless in removing users. Any user with a zero post count was removed. A few others were, as well. Try the 'I forgot my password' option, and if your username is not found, please set up another. Again, apologies for that...

Thanks for bearing with us - it has been a frustrating time.

:D :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:48 am 
Site Admin

I have applied a couple of mods to hopefully stop or at least annoy the spam bots.
Also, I have applied a mod to remove displaying of members email addresses, and websites.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]