Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:31 am 

It's much easier to understand what I'm saying if you read the source. Anyway... Like 969 in "code_igniter\application\controllers\admin.php" has the beginning of the upgrade routine. It seams like the upgrade is making it through the 1.8.4 section so search down for 1.10 to see the beginning of the section it's failing. It gets part way through the 1.10 stuff which means that it will forever fail when it tries to do the 1.10 stuff it's already done before failing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:16 am 

Reverted the VM back again and ran the update for a third time. It fails at the very same spot that I pointed out in earlier posts. Unless there are other suggestions, I will have to go about this another way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 am 

After reverting to 1.5.3, and attempting to upgrade, the last statement in the log_system.log is the rename of the sys_hw_bios table? But when you look at your database the 'bios' table exists indicating the rename succeeded. Assuming you didn't attempt an upgrade from 1.8.4 after the first upgrade failed I don't know how this could happen. I suppose the rename could succeed and then php crash out for some other reason before attempting the next upgrade SQL statement. That's too hard for me to debug remotely.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2