Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 am 

Hello...

Liking the new Open Audit so far.....

But a couple questions on "where is it now?"

1. In the old OA, we could generate a PDF report of everything about a specific workstation. How do we do that in the new version? I see a bunch of different reports, but nothing that is all encompassing for a PC. This is truly handy when replacing machines

2. In the old OA, we had computer management, vnc, event viewer scripts at the bottom of the page to remote control pcs quickly and easily. Is that anywhere in here or has it been removed?

3. And finally, the local admins report. The old OA showed who was an admin of the local machines across the whole domain. The new OA, when I run the report, returns no admins in the list at all.

This is Ubuntu 12.04LTS 32 bit - fresh build...nothing other than OA on it
And the brand new OA 1.02 downloaded and installed fresh on 7-9-2013

All insight is appreciated

Thanks

Tom P

Last edited by Thomas_Powers on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 am 
Site Admin

1 - No PDF as yet. If I can find a library (PHP) to use I'll set it up.
2 - No, no remote control as yet. It's not been asked for (if memory serves correctly).
3 - Try the Local Administrator or Elevated User reports. If you mean members of groups in the Local Admin group - then no, it doesn't do that.Maybe it could, but I'd need to investigate.

There is always the option of purchasing support and some development hours to quickly get features you need integrated. Just go to [url]https://opmantek.com[/url] and send an inquiry :-)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]