Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 am 

I have been running open audit for some time with no issues, recently we terminated the admin that did the original install and configuration. My issues started when last weekend I did an Active directly clean up witch included removing his user account and decomminationed an old domain controller. Come to find out he had tied open audit to the old now decomminationed as well as his account. I have edited the “/var/www/openaudit/include_config.php” changing all references to his account and the old domain controller to the correct information. Still though every time I login I get a failed attempt I am assuming because something is still referencing the old info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:49 pm 

I actually just solved the same issue today. Apparently, Open Audit retains some of the LDAP server settings in its web based config.

Open include_config and disable LDAP integration. Log into Open Audit using the administrator account and change your LDAP server configuration under Admin -> Config -> LDAP. After making the appropriate changes, re-enable LDAP integration in include_config and restart apache. You should now be able to login using your LDAP credentials.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]