Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trying to export data
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 am 

Dear Support,

First of all, thank you for this fantastic software. We have more than 200 computers wiht A.D. and it help us a lot to control them.
Now it comes my question.
I want to create a view with the computers and its Windows Cd Code. But if look inside the ms_keys table I see that the same ms_keys_uuid has several copies of the same Windows license. How does Open-Audit to choose the correct one? or easier, Which is the parameter that defines which is correct?
I hope I've explained myself...

Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:21 am 

Each time OpenAudit runs it stores information about the System. Multiple runs of OpenAudit give multiple copies of the data which in this case is Windows license keys. The data tables are disambiguated by the *_UUID and *_TIMESTAMP fields. In this case look for the ms_keys_uuid of your system with the ms_keys_name for WINDOWS and with the most recent ms_keys_timestamp. Link UUID and TIMESTAMP to other tables for more complex filters.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm 

I can only say one thing: thanks, thanks, thanks.
I'll begin right now to write the code to create my own view (or at least I'll try...).

Thanks again !!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]