Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Blank after install
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:18 pm 

Hey guys & gals!

I recently installed Apache 2.2.3 / PHP 5.2.0 RC2 / MySql 5.0.23 on a Win32 box. I had it up and running, apache test worked, phpinfo test verified the php was working. I copied the openaudit files over and was able to launch the setup.php. It created the tables in my openaudit database and I did get an error on the second setup screen. Anyways, I was able to see the index.php. I tried to go to the admin.php and it is blank. I cannot go to any other pages and it is blank. The phpinfo.php test still works fine so php is running fine.

So anyone have an idea?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:08 am 
I would suggest rerunning setup and letting us know what that error message is. For the install to be successful, you really do need no errors!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:19 am 

Ya I will be trying that. I cannot re-run the setup page because it is blank as well. The error I was referring to was the one specified in . I don't know if that has something to do with it.The specific erro is highlighted in the following thread. [url]http://www.open-audit.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1055[/url]
I have updated my setup_2 page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:44 am 
I would recommend you get the latest source from the trunk on our [url=http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=160594]subversion repository[/url]. That will have all the latest bug fixes. I'll mention to Mark that he should probably create a new release, since we've fixed/changed a few things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:13 am 

Thanks mikeyrb. I will continue to work on this, but I'll keep an eye out for a possible new release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:27 am 
Well, keep in mind that the subversion holds our latest code. So, if you want quick updates, keep in sync with that. The files section on sourceforge will probably be outdated. No need to keep an eye on new releases if you grab from subversion (you'll likely see a few updates a week on svn).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:54 am 

Well, I got it running fine now. I replaced the setup_2.php and it is humming good now. Now all I need to do is tweak my audit scripts.

Thanks for the help!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]