'*********************************************************************************************** ' Open Audit ' Software and Hardware Inventory ' Outputs into MySQL ' (c) Open-Audit.org 2003-2007 ' Licensed under the GPL ' Change Control: ' [Nick Brown] 17/04/2009 Changes to system user detection - line 893 ' [Nick Brown] 23/04/2009 [Bug] ODBC section not using Echo() - around line 3926 - Fixed ' 01/08/2009 In the Services section added auditing of StartName ' [Chad Sikorra] 09/10/2009 Add support for named arguments from the command line '*********************************************************************************************** this_config_url = "%host_url%" if (left(this_config_url,1) = "%") then this_config_url = "http://openaudit/openaudit/list_export_config.php" end if ' ' ' The above line will magically change from %host_url% to the correct server URL ' when the audit is launched or downloaded from the OA web interface (without a pre-existing local config file), ' thus causing the script to download its config from the correct place. ' Dim verbose Public online Dim strComputer Dim mysql Dim input_file Dim blacklist_file Dim email_to Dim email_from Dim email_failed Dim email_server Dim email_port Dim email_auth Dim email_user_id Dim email_user_pwd Dim email_use_ssl Dim email_timeout Dim audit_local_domain Dim local_domain Dim sql Dim comment Dim net_mac_uuid ' Set this to a suitable value to ensure we dont allow the script to hang. Dim script_timeout script_timeout = 1200 ' 20 mins = 1200 seconds, adjust as necessary ' Used to randomise a domain scan, to keep the traffic down to a dull roar over slow links. Dim random_order random_order = false ' ' (AJH) Moved the file read-write-append constants to here, they were defined much later. ' Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8 form_total = "" ' ' Find out the name of this script, usually audit.vbs but it depends where we were called form. full_script_name = WScript.ScriptFullName ' Strip off the .vbs and the path, so we can create files with the same suffix. ' No point in creating or overwriting audit.config if we aren't called audit.vbs script_prefix = Left(full_script_name,(InStrRev(full_script_name,".vbs")-1)) script_prefix = Right(script_prefix,(len(script_prefix) - (InStrRev(WScript.ScriptFullName,"\")))) ' We also need the Path sScriptPath=Left(WScript.ScriptFullName, InStrRev(WScript.ScriptFullName,"\")) dim filesys Set filesys = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") ' Look for an audit.config from command line arg config_path first If WScript.Arguments.Named.Exists("config_path") then If not filesys.FileExists(Wscript.Arguments.Named("config_path")) then Wscript.Echo "Cannot find config: " & Wscript.Arguments.Named("config_path") Wscript.Quit(1) End If this_config = Wscript.Arguments.Named("config_path") Else this_config = sScriptPath & script_prefix & ".config" End If 'this_config = "audit.config" this_audit_log = sScriptPath & script_prefix & "_log.csv" ' keep_audit_log = "y" ' ' look for audit.config and use that, if it doesn't exist, grab it from ' the web server, if we cant do that, then use the internal defaults. ' Finally modify the defaults depending on any command line switches ' ' ' First check to see if we have no config file, if so lets see if we can grab one from the server ' If not filesys.FileExists(this_config) and not WScript.Arguments.Named.Exists("cmd_args_only") then 'wscript.echo("Creating new config") ' ' This section takes a look at the local audit.config, and if there is none, it makes one from the server URL ' The idea is to allow us to throw the audit.vbs file to a browser and have it grab the config it needs. ' We should only need to set one thing, namely the URL from which we will grab the remainder of the config. ' ' Now we open the web page where the remote config lives Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") Set http = CreateObject("Microsoft.XmlHttp") ' ...and we grab it.. http.open "GET",this_config_url, FALSE http.send "" ' Set config_file = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set our_config = config_file.OpenTextFile( this_config, ForWriting, True) '... and post it to our local config. our_config.write http.responseText our_config.close End If ' End of web config script. ' '(this is a good point to break if testing the config) 'wscript.Quit(0) ' Below calls the file audit_include.vbs to setup the variables. ' 'sScriptPath=Left(WScript.ScriptFullName, InStrRev(WScript.ScriptFullName,"\")) 'ExecuteGlobal CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").OpenTextFile(sScriptPath & this_config).ReadAll ' It's possible to have only command line arguments, so see if there's a config to read If filesys.FileExists(this_config) then ExecuteGlobal CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").OpenTextFile(this_config).ReadAll ' ' Once run, we can delete the config. Can any calling scripts can use the config up until we exit the toplevel script. Not sure??? ' ' Delete our config if requested. ' if keep_this_config = "n" then Set config_file = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set our_config = config_file.OpenTextFile( this_config, ForWriting, True) our_config.close config_file.DeleteFile this_config end if end if For Each arg in WScript.Arguments.Named Select Case Ucase(arg) Case "?","HELP" Usage Case "CMD_ARGS_ONLY","CONFIG_PATH" ' Nothing to do with these here Case "STRCOMPUTER" strComputer = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "STRUSER" strUser = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "STRPASS" strPass = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "ONLINE" online = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "NON_IE_PAGE" non_ie_page = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "IE_FORM_PAGE" ie_form_page = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "IE_AUTO_SUBMIT" ie_auto_submit = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "IE_VISIBLE" ie_visible = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "IE_SUBMIT_VERBOSE" ie_submit_verbose = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "SOFTWARE_AUDIT" software_audit = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "MONITOR_DETECT" monitor_detect = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "PRINTER_DETECT" printer_detect = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "UUID_TYPE" uuid_type = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "VERBOSE" verbose = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "INPUT_FILE" input_file = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "BLACKLIST_FILE" blacklist_file = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "AUDIT_LOCAL_DOMAIN" audit_local_domain = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "LOCAL_DOMAIN" local_domain = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "DOMAIN_TYPE" domain_type = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "SCRIPT_NAME" script_name = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case "NUMBER_OF_AUDITS" number_of_audits = Wscript.Arguments.Named(arg) Case Else Wscript.Echo "Unknown argument: " & arg WScript.Quit(1) End Select next ' Keep support for unnamed arguments... ' If any command line args given - use the first one as strComputer If Wscript.Arguments.Unnamed.Count > 0 Then strComputer = wscript.arguments.unnamed(0) end if If Wscript.Arguments.Unnamed.Count > 1 Then strUser = wscript.arguments.unnamed(1) end if If Wscript.Arguments.Unnamed.Count > 2 Then strPass = wscript.arguments.unnamed(2) end if if online = "p" then Dim oIE Dim bWaitforChoice Dim ItemChosen Set oIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") oIE.Visible = True oIE.Fullscreen = False oIE.Toolbar = True oIE.Statusbar = False oIE.Navigate("about:blank") oIE.document.ParentWindow.resizeto 800,600 oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "Open Audit - Audit Result" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Uncomment the 3 sections below to ' ' have the script ask for a PC ' ' to audit (name or IP) ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'strAnswer = InputBox("PC to run audit on:", "Audit Script") 'Wscript.Echo "Input PC Name: " & strAnswer 'strComputer = strAnswer 'strAnswer = InputBox("PC User:", "Audit Script") 'Wscript.Echo "Input PC User Name: " & strAnswer 'strUser = strAnswer 'strAnswer = InputBox("PC User Password:", "Audit Script") 'Wscript.Echo "Input Password: " & strAnswer 'strPass = strAnswer '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Check that softwarefiles.xml ' ' is correct ' ' ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if (software_audit = "y" and software_file_audit = "y") then set xmlDoc=CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") xmlDoc.async="false" xmlDoc.validateOnParse="true" xmlDoc.load("softwarefiles.xml") if (xmlDoc.parseError.errorCode <> 0) then Echo("Error Code: " & xmlDoc.parseError.errorCode) Echo("Error Reason: " & xmlDoc.parseError.reason) Echo("Error Line: " & xmlDoc.parseError.srcText) Echo("Error Line Number: " & xmlDoc.parseError.line) & vbnewline WScript.quit end if end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Don't change the settings below here ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Const HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT = &H80000000 Const HKEY_CURRENT_USER = &H80000001 Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Const HKEY_USERS = &H80000003 'Const ForAppending = 8 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Clear Failed Audits File ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Check if this_audit_log exists, and create it if need be. ' 28th Dec 2007 (AJH) Changed default behaviour, we used to clear this at the start of every run. ' Currently this file will grow forever, even if we set keep_audit_log <> "y". ' ' This is in order to ensure we see results, even if we bomb spectacularly ' Previously we just assumed we had a good audit if we didn't fail. This included the situation where we started ' an audit, but it never completed. ' Simply clearing the log at the start is not going to work, since this will clear it every time the script calls itself. ' We must clear it after the email is sent. ' ' Now we log the start, finish or no connection. ' A start but no finish is also a failure, just sort the file by field 2 first, 1 second and it should show every ' start and finish, any missing finishes mean disaster. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") If objFSO.FileExists(this_audit_log) Then Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, ForAppending) ' objFile.WriteLine objFile.Close Else Set objFile = objFSO.CreateTextFile(this_audit_log, ForAppending) ' objFile.WriteLine objFile.WriteLine "TIME,MACHINE,RESULT" objFile.Close End If End If '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Check Local system build number '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Set objLocalWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:root\cimv2") Set colItems = objLocalWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * From Win32_OperatingSystem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems LocalSystemBuildNumber = objItem.BuildNumber Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Process the manual input ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if strComputer <> "" then if (IsConnectible(strComputer, "", "") OR (strComputer = ".")) then thisresult = IsWMIConnectible(strComputer,strUser,strPass) if thisresult = False then if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, 8) objFile.WriteLine "" & Now & "," & strComputer & ",Unable to connect to WMI. Error =" & Err.Number & "-" & Err.Description objFile.Close end if end if if thisresult = True then if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, 8) objFile.WriteLine "" & Now & "," & strComputer & ",Able to connect to WMI. " objFile.Close End If Echo("" & Now & "," & strComputer & " - Able to connect to WMI. ") ' wscript.sleep 10000 if strUser <> "" and strPass <> "" then ' Username & Password provided - assume not a domain local PC. Echo("Username and password provided - therefore assuming NOT a local domain PC.") Set wmiLocator = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator") Set wmiNameSpace = wmiLocator.ConnectServer( strComputer, "root\default", strUser, strPass) Set oReg = wmiNameSpace.Get("StdRegProv") Set objWMIService = wmiLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, "root\cimv2",strUser,strPass) objWMIService.Security_.ImpersonationLevel = 3 end if if strUser = "" and strPass = "" then ' No Username & Password provided - assume a domain local PC Echo("No username and password provided - therefore assuming local domain PC.") Set oReg=GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\default:StdRegProv") Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") end if if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, 8) objFile.WriteLine "" & Now & "," & strComputer & ",Started" objFile.Close end if Audit (strComputer) if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, 8) objFile.WriteLine "" & Now & "," & strComputer & ",Completed" objFile.Close end if end if else Echo(strComputer & " not available.") if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, 8) objFile.WriteLine "" & Now & "," & strComputer & ",Failed not available" objFile.Close end if end if wscript.quit end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Audit the local domain, if requested ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Read current script PID ' Skipping if local system is older than WinXp ' Check Build Number: Win2k-->2195, Win98-->2222, WinME-->3000, if (CInt(LocalSystemBuildNumber) > 2222 and not LocalSystemBuildNumber = "3000") then Set colItems = objLocalWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * From Win32_Process",,48) For Each objItem in colItems If InStr (objItem.CommandLine, WScript.ScriptName) <> 0 Then current_PID = objItem.ProcessId End If Next End If if audit_local_domain = "y" then domain_type = LCase(domain_type) if domain_type <> "nt" then domain_type = "ldap" end if if domain_type = "nt" then comparray = GetDomainComputers(local_domain) end if if domain_type = "ldap" then Const ADS_SCOPE_SUBTREE = 2 Set objConnection = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Set objCommand = CreateObject("ADODB.Command") objConnection.Provider = "ADsDSOObject" objConnection.Open "Active Directory Provider" Set objCOmmand.ActiveConnection = objConnection objCommand.CommandText = "Select Name, Location from '" & local_domain & "' Where objectClass='computer'" objCommand.Properties("Page Size") = 1000 objCommand.Properties("Searchscope") = ADS_SCOPE_SUBTREE objCommand.Properties("Sort On") = "name" Set objRecordSet = objCommand.Execute objRecordSet.MoveFirst totcomp = objRecordset.recordcount -1 Redim comparray(totcomp) ' set array to computer count Do Until objRecordSet.EOF On Error Resume Next strComputer = objRecordSet.Fields("Name").Value comparray(count) = strComputer ' Feed computers into array count = count + 1 Echo("Computer Name from ldap: " & strComputer) objRecordSet.MoveNext Loop 'acraiger code to remove computers you don't want scanned comparray should have all the computer names now On Error Resume Next if blacklist_file <> "" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile("DomainPC.txt", 2) Set objTextFileBl = objFSO.OpenTextFile("blacklist.txt", 1) 'This inputs the blacklist.txt file into an array blacklist() Dim blacklist() i = 0 Do Until objTextFileBl.AtEndOfStream Redim Preserve blacklist(i) blacklist(i) = objTextFileBl.Readline i=i+1 Loop 'Start loop to create new comparray() Dim Newarray() match = false k=0 For i=0 to Ubound(comparray) For j = 0 to Ubound(blacklist) If comparray(i) = blacklist(j) Then match = true Exit For End if Next If match = false Then Redim Preserve Newarray(k) Newarray(k) = comparray(i) k=k+1 End If match = false Next erase comparray 'erase comparray and set equal to Newarray For i = 0 to Ubound(Newarray) 'output edited list of computers to text file Redim Preserve comparray(i) comparray(i) = Newarray(i) Next 'Below is used to test the output to make sure the blacklist computers have been removed 'For i = 0 to Ubound(comparray) 'output edited list of computers to text file ' objTextFile.WriteLine(comparray(i)) 'Next 'wscript.echo "done" objTextFile.Close objTextFileBl.Close End If 'acraiger code end ' Randomise the scan if asked. if random_order <> false then Call ArrayShuffle(comparray) Echo ("Computer List Randomised") end if num_running = HowMany Echo("Number of systems retrieved from ldap: " & Ubound(comparray)) Echo("--------------") end if For i = 0 To Ubound(comparray) ' For i = 118 To 128 while num_running > number_of_audits Echo("Processes running (" & num_running & ") greater than number wanted (" & number_of_audits & ")") Echo("Therefore - sleeping for 4 seconds.") wscript.Sleep 4000 num_running = HowMany wend if comparray(i) <> "" then Echo(i & " of " & Ubound(comparray)) Echo("Processes running: " & num_running) Echo("Next System: " & comparray(i)) Echo("--------------") ' command1 = "cscript " & script_name & " " & comparray(i) ' wait forever. 'command1 = "cscript //T:" & script_timeout & " " & script_name & " " & comparray(i) command1 = "cscript //Nologo " & script_name & " " & comparray(i) set sh1=WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") sh1.Run command1, 6, False set sh1 = nothing num_running = HowMany end if Next end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Read the text file if requested ' ' and audit PCs within - line ' ' by line ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' On Error Resume Next if input_file <> "" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objTextFileReading = objFSO.OpenTextFile(input_file, 1) objTextFileReading.ReadAll dimarray = objTextFileReading.Line - 1 Redim comparray(dimarray) Redim userarray(dimarray) Redim passarray(dimarray) objTextFileReading.close Set objTextFileReading = objFSO.OpenTextFile(input_file, 1) Do Until objTextFileReading.AtEndOfStream strString = objTextFileReading.ReadLine strSplit = split(strString, ",") comparray(count) = strSplit(0) userarray(count) = strSplit(1) passarray(count) = strSplit(2) count = count + 1 Loop num_running = HowMany Echo("File " & input_file & " read into array.") Echo("Number of systems retrieved from file: " & Ubound(comparray)) Echo("--------------") For i = 0 To Ubound(comparray) while num_running > number_of_audits Echo("Processes running (" & num_running & ") greater than number wanted (" & number_of_audits & ")") Echo("Therefore - sleeping for 4 seconds.") wscript.Sleep 4000 num_running = HowMany wend if comparray(i) <> "" then Echo(i & " of " & Ubound(comparray)) Echo("Processes running: " & num_running) Echo("Next System: " & comparray(i)) Echo("--------------") command1 = "cscript " & script_name & " " & comparray(i) & " " & userarray(i) & " " & passarray(i) set sh1=WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") sh1.Run command1, 6, False set sh1 = nothing num_running = HowMany end if Next end if ' Give the spawned scripts time to fail before emailing ' Use 60000ms = 60s = 1min ' We can't wait forever, so any audit taking >5 mins will fail to appear in the email. i = 0 Do Until (i = 5 or end_of_audits = "true") end_of_audits = "true" num_running = HowMany - 1 Set colItems = objLocalWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * From Win32_Process Where ProcessId <> '" & current_PID & "'",,48) For Each objItem in colItems If InStr (objItem.CommandLine, "cscript.exe") <> 0 Then end_of_audits = "false" End If Next If end_of_audits = "false" Then Echo("Waiting 1 min for remaining " & num_running & " scripts to complete.") wscript.Sleep 60000 End if i = i + 1 Loop 'if verbose = "y" then ' wscript.echo "Some systems may have failed to audit. See " & this_audit_log & " for details." 'end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Send an email of audits results ' ' if requested ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' If send_email Then if use_audit_log = "y" then ' Open the file this_audit_log, read the contents and store in this_audit_log variable Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, 1) email_failed = objFile.ReadAll objFile.Close end if if email_failed <> "" then On Error Resume Next Echo("Some systems may have failed to audit. See " & this_audit_log & " for details.") if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") this_folder = objShell.CurrentDirectory this_file = this_folder & "\" & this_audit_log end if Set objEmail = CreateObject("CDO.Message") objEmail.From = email_from objEmail.To = email_to 'objEmail.Sender = email_sender objEmail.Subject = "Open-AudIT - Audit Results." objEmail.Textbody = email_failed objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = email_server objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = email_port objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = email_auth objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = email_user_id objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = email_user_pwd objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = email_use_ssl objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = email_timeout objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update if use_audit_log = "y" then objEmail.AddAttachment this_file end if objEmail.Send if Err.Number <> 0 then Echo("Error sending email: " & Err.Description) else Echo("Email sent.") end if Err.Clear end if End if 'send_email = "true" ' ' Now we can remove the log... if requested, this will ensure we keep things tidy. ' ' if keep_audit_log = "n" then if use_audit_log = "y" then Set log_file = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set our_log = config_file.OpenTextFile( this_audit_log, ForWriting, True) our_log.close log_file.DeleteFile this_audit_log end if end if ' ' Nothing more to do so we quit ' Exit the script wscript.quit function Audit(strComputer) start_time = Timer dim dt : dt = Now() timestamp = Year(dt) & Right("0" & Month(dt),2) & Right("0" & Day(dt),2) & Right("0" & Hour(dt),2) & Right("0" & Minute(dt),2) & Right("0" & Second(dt),2) ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Who are we auditing ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_ComputerSystem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems system_name = objItem.Name domain = objItem.Domain Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select IPAddress from Win32_networkadapterconfiguration WHERE IPEnabled='TRUE'",,48) For Each objItem in colItems system_ip = objItem.IPAddress(0) Next Set wshNetwork = WScript.CreateObject( "WScript.Network" ) user_name = wshNetwork.userName Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_ComputerSystemProduct",,48) For Each objItem in colItems system_id_number = clean(objItem.IdentifyingNumber) system_vendor = clean(objItem.Vendor) system_uuid = objItem.UUID Next Echo("PC name supplied: " & strComputer) Echo("PC name from WMI: " & system_name) full_system_name = LCase(system_name) & "." & LCase(domain) Echo("User executing this script: " & user_name) Echo("System UUID: " & system_uuid) ns_ip = NSlookup(system_name) Echo("IP: " & ns_ip) if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "

Open Audit

" end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '' Double check WMI is working ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'if ((UCase(strComputer) <> system_name) AND (strComputer <> ".") AND (strComputer <> full_system_name) AND (strComputer <> ns_ip) AND (strComputer <> system_ip)) then ' email_failed = email_failed & strComputer & ", " & VBcrlf ' ie = nothing ' exit function ' end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Setup for Offline file creation ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if online = "n" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile (system_name & ".txt", ForAppending, True) end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Network Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' dim net_mac, net_ip_enabled, net_index, net_service_name, net_description, net_dhcp_enabled, net_dhcp_server dim net_dhcp_lease_obtained, net_dhcp_lease_expires, net_dns_host_name, net_dns_server(2), net_dns_domain dim net_dns_domain_suffix(2), net_dns_domain_reg_enabled, net_dns_domain_full_reg_enabled, net_ip(2) dim net_ip_subnet(2), net_wins_primary, net_wins_secondary, net_wins_lmhosts_enabled, net_netbios_options dim net_adapter_type, net_manufacturer, net_connection_id, net_connection_status, net_speed, net_gateway(2) dim net_gateway_metric(2), net_ip_metric, net_ip_address, net_ip_mask, is_installed comment = "Network Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next if strUser <> "" and strPass <> "" then Set objWMIService_WMI = wmiLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, "\root\WMI",strUser,strPass) objWMIService_WMI.Security_.ImpersonationLevel = 3 else Set objWMIService_WMI = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\WMI") end if Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration " _ & "WHERE ServiceName<>'' AND ServiceName<>'AsyncMac' " _ & "AND ServiceName<>'VMnetx' AND ServiceName<>'VMnetadapter' " _ & "AND ServiceName<>'Rasl2tp' AND ServiceName<>'msloop' " _ & "AND ServiceName<>'PptpMiniport' AND ServiceName<>'Raspti' " _ & "AND ServiceName<>'NDISWan' AND ServiceName<>'NdisWan4' AND ServiceName<>'RasPppoe' " _ & "AND ServiceName<>'tunmp' AND ServiceName<>'tunnel' AND ServiceName<>'VPCNetS2' " _ & "AND ServiceName<>'RasSstp' AND ServiceName<>'NdisIP' AND Description<>'PPP Adapter.'",,48) For Each objItem in colItems net_index = objItem.Index net_description = objItem.Description is_installed = "false" Set colItems2 = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_NetworkAdapter WHERE Index='" & net_index & "'",,48) For Each objItem2 in colItems2 if (not isnull(objItem2.Manufacturer) or objItem2.Manufacturer <> "") then ' Found a currently installed NIC is_installed = "true" net_manufacturer = objItem2.Manufacturer net_adapter_type = objItem2.AdapterType net_connection_id = objItem2.NetConnectionId net_connection_status = objItem2.NetConnectionStatus if net_connection_status = "2" then ' Found a connected NIC: detecting link speed Set colItems3 = objWMIService_WMI.ExecQuery("Select * from MSNdis_LinkSpeed ",,48) For Each objItem3 in colItems3 if objItem3.InstanceName = net_description then net_speed = objItem3.NdisLinkSpeed end if Next end if ' Find Driver version net_pnp_device_id = objItem2.PNPDeviceId Set colItems4 = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_PNPSignedDriver WHERE DeviceClass = 'NET'",,48) For Each objItem4 in colItems4 if objItem4.DeviceID = net_pnp_device_id then net_driver_provider = objItem4.DriverProviderName net_driver_version = objItem4.DriverVersion net_driver_date = Left(objItem4.DriverDate, 8) end if Next end if 'not isnull(objItem2.Manufacturer) or objItem2.Manufacturer <> "" Next if is_installed = "true" then net_mac = objItem.MACAddress net_ip_enabled = objItem.IPEnabled net_service_name = objItem.ServiceName net_dhcp_enabled = objItem.DHCPEnabled net_dhcp_server = objItem.DHCPServer net_dhcp_lease_obtained = Clean(objItem.DHCPLeaseObtained) net_dhcp_lease_expires = Clean(objItem.DHCPLeaseExpires) net_dns_host_name = objItem.DNSHostName For i = LBound(objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder) to UBound(objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder) if i > 2 then exit for End if net_dns_server(i) = objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder(i) Next net_dns_domain = objItem.DNSDomain For i = LBound(objItem.DNSDomainSuffixSearchOrder) to UBound(objItem.DNSDomainSuffixSearchOrder) if i > 2 then exit for End if net_dns_domain_suffix(i) = objItem.DNSDomainSuffixSearchOrder(i) Next net_dns_domain_reg_enabled = objItem.DomainDNSRegistrationEnabled net_dns_domain_full_reg_enabled = objItem.FullDNSRegistrationEnabled For i = LBound(objItem.IPAddress) to UBound(objItem.IPAddress) if i > 2 then exit for End if net_ip(i) = objItem.IPAddress(i) Next For i = LBound(objItem.IPSubnet) to UBound(objItem.IPSubnet) if i > 2 then exit for End if net_ip_subnet(i) = objItem.IPSubnet(i) Next net_wins_primary = objItem.WINSPrimaryServer net_wins_secondary = objItem.WINSSecondaryServer net_wins_secondary = objItem.WINSSecondaryServer net_wins_lmhosts_enabled = objItem.WINSEnableLMHostsLookup net_netbios_options = objItem.TcpipNetbiosOptions For i = LBound(objItem.DefaultIPGateway) to UBound(objItem.DefaultIPGateway) if i > 2 then exit for End if net_gateway(i) = objItem.DefaultIPGateway(i) Next For i = LBound(objItem.GatewayCostMetric) to UBound(objItem.GatewayCostMetric) if i > 2 then exit for End if net_gateway_metric(i) = objItem.GatewayCostMetric(i) Next net_ip_metric = objItem.IpConnectionMetric ' Below is to account for a NULL in various items or converting values if (isnull(net_mac) or net_mac = "") then net_mac = "unknown" End if if (isnull(net_ip_enabled) or net_ip_enabled = "") then net_ip_enabled = "unknown" End if if (isnull(net_description) or net_description = "") then net_description = "unknown" End if if (isnull(net_dhcp_enabled) or net_dhcp_enabled = "") then net_dhcp_enabled = "false" End if if (isnull(net_dhcp_server) or net_dhcp_server = "") then net_dhcp_server = "none" End if if (isnull(net_dns_host_name) or net_dns_host_name = "") then net_dns_host_name = "none" End if if (isnull(net_dns_domain) or net_dns_domain = "") then net_dns_domain = "none" End if if (isnull(net_dns_domain_reg_enabled) or net_dns_domain_reg_enabled = "") then net_dns_domain_reg_enabled = "false" End if if (isnull(net_dns_domain_full_reg_enabled) or net_dns_domain_full_reg_enabled = "") then net_dns_domain_full_reg_enabled = "false" End if if (isnull(net_wins_primary) or net_wins_primary = "") then net_wins_primary = "none" End if if (isnull(net_wins_secondary) or net_wins_secondary = "") then net_wins_secondary = "none" End if if (isnull(net_wins_lmhosts_enabled) or net_wins_lmhosts_enabled = "") then net_wins_lmhosts_enabled = "false" End if Select Case net_netbios_options Case "0" net_netbios_options = "defaults" Case "1" net_netbios_options = "enabled" Case "2" net_netbios_options = "disabled" Case Else net_netbios_options = "unknown" End Select if (isnull(net_adapter_type) or net_adapter_type = "") then net_adapter_type = "unknown" End if if (isnull(net_connection_id) or net_connection_id = "") then net_connection_id = "unknown" End if Select Case net_connection_status Case "0" net_connection_status = "Disconnected" Case "1" net_connection_status = "Connecting" Case "2" net_connection_status = "Connected" Case "3" net_connection_status = "Disconnecting" Case "4" net_connection_status = "Hardware not present" Case "5" net_connection_status = "Hardware disabled" Case "6" net_connection_status = "Hardware malfunction" Case "7" net_connection_status = "Media disconnected" Case "8" net_connection_status = "Authenticating" Case "9" net_connection_status = "Authentication succeeded" Case "10" net_connection_status = "Authentication failed" Case "11" net_connection_status = "Invalid address" Case "12" net_connection_status = "Credentials required" Case Else net_connection_status = "unknown" End Select if (isnull(net_speed) or net_speed = "") then net_speed = "unknown" else net_speed = int(net_speed)/10000 End if if (isnull(net_ip_metric) or net_ip_metric = "") then net_ip_metric = "unknown" End if For i = 0 to 2 if (isnull(net_dns_server(i)) or net_dns_server(i) = "") then net_dns_server(i) = "none" End if if (isnull(net_dns_domain_suffix(i)) or net_dns_domain_suffix(i) = "") then net_dns_domain_suffix(i) = "none" End if if (isnull(net_ip(i)) or net_ip(i) = "") then net_ip(i) = "0.0.0.0" End if if (isnull(net_ip_subnet(i)) or net_ip_subnet(i) = "") then net_ip_subnet(i) = "none" End if if (isnull(net_gateway(i)) or net_gateway(i) = "") then net_gateway(i) = "none" End if if (isnull(net_gateway_metric(i)) or net_gateway_metric(i) = "") then net_gateway_metric(i) = "none" End if Next ' IP Address are padded with zeros so they sort properly MyIP = Split(net_ip(0), ".", -1, 1) if Not (MyIP(0) ="169" And MyIP(1) ="254") then MyIP(0) = right("000" & MyIP(0),3) MyIP(1) = right("000" & MyIP(1),3) MyIP(2) = right("000" & MyIP(2),3) MyIP(3) = right("000" & MyIP(3),3) net_ip(0) = MyIP(0) & "." & MyIP(1) & "." & MyIP(2) & "." & MyIP(3) ' The first detected IP address / Subnet mask become the system IP/Mask if (net_ip(0) <> "000.000.000.000" and net_ip_address = "") then net_ip_address = net_ip(0) net_ip_mask = net_ip_subnet(0) elseif net_ip(0) = "000.000.000.000" then net_ip(0) = "none" end if end if MyIP = Split(net_ip(1), ".", -1, 1) if Not (MyIP(0) ="169" And MyIP(1) ="254") then MyIP(0) = right("000" & MyIP(0),3) MyIP(1) = right("000" & MyIP(1),3) MyIP(2) = right("000" & MyIP(2),3) MyIP(3) = right("000" & MyIP(3),3) net_ip(1) = MyIP(0) & "." & MyIP(1) & "." & MyIP(2) & "." & MyIP(3) if net_ip(1) = "000.000.000.000" then net_ip(1) = "none" end if end if MyIP = Split(net_ip(2), ".", -1, 1) if Not (MyIP(0) ="169" And MyIP(1) ="254") then MyIP(0) = right("000" & MyIP(0),3) MyIP(1) = right("000" & MyIP(1),3) MyIP(2) = right("000" & MyIP(2),3) MyIP(3) = right("000" & MyIP(3),3) net_ip(2) = MyIP(0) & "." & MyIP(1) & "." & MyIP(2) & "." & MyIP(3) if net_ip(2) = "000.000.000.000" then net_ip(2) = "none" end if end if if net_dhcp_server <> "255.255.255.255" then form_input = "network^^^" & net_mac & "^^^" & net_description & "^^^" & net_dhcp_enabled & "^^^" _ & net_dhcp_server & "^^^" & net_dns_host_name & "^^^" & net_dns_server(0) & "^^^" _ & net_dns_server(1) & "^^^" & net_ip(0) & "^^^" & net_ip_subnet(0) & "^^^" _ & net_wins_primary & "^^^" & net_wins_secondary & "^^^" & net_adapter_type & "^^^" _ & net_manufacturer & "^^^" & net_gateway(0) & "^^^" & net_ip_enabled & "^^^" _ & net_index & "^^^" & net_service_name & "^^^" & net_dhcp_lease_obtained & "^^^" _ & net_dhcp_lease_expires & "^^^" & net_dns_server(2) & "^^^" & net_dns_domain & "^^^" _ & net_dns_domain_suffix(0) & "^^^" & net_dns_domain_suffix(1) & "^^^" & net_dns_domain_suffix(2) & "^^^" _ & net_dns_domain_reg_enabled & "^^^" & net_dns_domain_full_reg_enabled & "^^^" & net_ip(1) & "^^^" _ & net_ip_subnet(1) & "^^^" & net_ip(2) & "^^^" & net_ip_subnet(2) & "^^^" _ & net_wins_lmhosts_enabled & "^^^" & net_netbios_options & "^^^" & net_gateway_metric(0) & "^^^" _ & net_gateway(1) & "^^^" & net_gateway_metric(1) & "^^^" & net_gateway(2) & "^^^" _ & net_gateway_metric(2) & "^^^" & net_ip_metric & "^^^" & net_connection_id & "^^^" _ & net_connection_status & "^^^" & net_speed & "^^^" & net_driver_provider & "^^^" _ & net_driver_version & "^^^" & net_driver_date & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" erase net_dns_server erase net_dns_domain_suffix erase net_ip erase net_ip_subnet erase net_gateway erase net_gateway_metric ' The first valid MAC Address becomes the MAC_UUID if (net_mac <> "unknown" and net_mac_uuid = "") then net_mac_uuid = net_mac end if end if end if 'is_installed = "true" Next On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_ComputerSystem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems net_domain = objItem.Domain net_user_name = objItem.UserName Next 'On Error Resume Next 'Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_NTDomain",,48) 'For Each objItem in colItems ' net_client_site_name = objItem.ClientSiteName ' net_domain_controller_address = objItem.DomainControllerAddress ' net_domain_controller_name = objItem.DomainControllerName 'Next ' Get domain NetBIOS name from domain DNS name domain_dn="DC=" & Replace(net_domain,".",",DC=") Set oTranslate = CreateObject("NameTranslate") hr = oTranslate.Init (3, "") hr = oTranslate.Set (1, domain_dn) domain_nb = oTranslate.Get(3) domain_nb = Left(domain_nb,Len(domain_nb)-1) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_NTDomain WHERE DomainName='" & domain_nb & "'",,48) For Each objItem in colItems net_client_site_name = objItem.ClientSiteName net_domain_controller_address = objItem.DomainControllerAddress net_domain_controller_name = objItem.DomainControllerName Next If isnull(net_ip_address) Then net_ip_address = "" End If ' Changes to system user detection - ensures domain is prepended to username and additional support for Vista - 17/04/2009 [Nick Brown] If isnull(net_domain) Then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultDomainName", net_domain If isnull(net_domain) Then net_domain = "" End If End If If isnull(net_user_name) Then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultUserName", net_user_name If isnull(net_user_name) Then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI", "LastLoggedOnUser", net_user_name If isnull(net_user_name) Then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI", "LastLoggedOnSAMUser", net_user_name If isnull(net_user_name) Then net_user_name = "" End if Else If len(net_domain) > 0 Then net_user_name = net_domain & "\" & net_user_name End If End If if isnull(net_client_site_name) then net_client_site_name = "" end if if isnull(net_domain_controller_address) then net_domain_controller_address = "" end if if isnull(net_domain_controller_name) then net_domain_controller_name = "" end if form_input = "system01^^^" & clean(net_ip_address) & "^^^" & clean(net_domain) _ & "^^^" & clean(Replace(net_user_name,"", "")) & "^^^" & clean(net_client_site_name) _ & "^^^" & clean(Replace(net_domain_controller_address, "\\", "")) & "^^^" & clean(Replace(net_domain_controller_name, "\\", "")) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" '''''''''''''''''= ' Make the UUID ' ''''''''''''''''' if uuid_type = "uuid" then ' Do nothing - system_uuid is the uuid already end if if uuid_type = "mac" then if net_mac_uuid <> "" then system_uuid = net_mac_uuid end if end if if uuid_type = "name" then if (system_name + "." + net_domain) <> "." then system_uuid = system_name + "." + net_domain end if end if ' Defaults below here account for oddities if ((isnull(system_uuid) OR system_uuid = "") AND (system_model <> "") AND (system_id_number <> "")) then system_uuid = system_model + "." + system_id_number end if if (isnull(system_uuid) OR system_uuid = "" OR system_uuid = ".") then system_uuid = system_name + "." + net_domain end if if system_uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" then system_uuid = system_name + "." + domain end if if system_uuid = "FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF" then system_uuid = system_name + "." + domain end if form_input = "" form_input = "audit^^^" & system_name & "^^^" & timestamp & "^^^" & system_uuid & "^^^" & user_name & "^^^" & ie_submit_verbose & "^^^" & software_audit & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' System Information & Timezone ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "System Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_LogicalMemoryConfiguration",,48) mem_count = 0 For Each objItem in colItems mem_count = mem_count + objItem.Capacity Next if mem_count > 0 then mem_size = int(mem_count /1024 /1024) else Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_LogicalMemoryConfiguration",,48) For Each objItem in colItems mem_size = objItem.TotalPhysicalMemory Next If isempty(mem_size) Then Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_OperatingSystem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems mem_size = objItem.TotalVisibleMemorySize Next End If mem_size = int(mem_size /1024) end if Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_ComputerSystem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems system_model = clean(objItem.Model) system_name = clean(objItem.Name) system_num_processors = clean(objItem.NumberOfProcessors) system_part_of_domain = clean(objItem.PartOfDomain) system_primary_owner_name = clean(objItem.PrimaryOwnerName) domain_role = clean(objItem.DomainRole) Next if domain_role = "0" then domain_role_text = "Standalone Workstation" end if if domain_role = "1" then domain_role_text = "Workstation" end if if domain_role = "2" then domain_role_text = "Standalone Server" end if if domain_role = "3" then domain_role_text = "Member Server" end if if domain_role = "4" then domain_role_text = "Backup Domain Controller" end if if domain_role = "5" then domain_role_text = "Primary Domain Controller" end if Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure",,48) For Each objItem in colItems system_system_type = Join(objItem.ChassisTypes, ",") Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_TimeZone",,48) For Each objItem in colItems tm_zone = clean(objItem.Caption) tm_daylight = clean(objItem.DaylightName) Next if system_system_type = "1" then system_system_type = "Other" end if if system_system_type = "2" then system_system_type = "Unknown" end if if system_system_type = "3" then system_system_type = "Desktop" end if if system_system_type = "4" then system_system_type = "Low Profile Desktop" end if if system_system_type = "5" then system_system_type = "Pizza Box" end if if system_system_type = "6" then system_system_type = "Mini Tower" end if if system_system_type = "7" then system_system_type = "Tower" end if if system_system_type = "8" then system_system_type = "Portable" end if if system_system_type = "9" then system_system_type = "Laptop" end if if system_system_type = "10" then system_system_type = "Notebook" end if if system_system_type = "11" then system_system_type = "Hand Held" end if if system_system_type = "12" then system_system_type = "Docking Station" end if if system_system_type = "13" then system_system_type = "All in One" end if if system_system_type = "14" then system_system_type = "Sub Notebook" end if if system_system_type = "15" then system_system_type = "Space-Saving" end if if system_system_type = "16" then system_system_type = "Lunch Box" end if if system_system_type = "17" then system_system_type = "Main System Chassis" end if if system_system_type = "18" then system_system_type = "Expansion Chassis" end if if system_system_type = "19" then system_system_type = "SubChassis" end if if system_system_type = "20" then system_system_type = "Bus Expansion Chassis" end if if system_system_type = "21" then system_system_type = "Peripheral Chassis" end if if system_system_type = "22" then system_system_type = "Storage Chassis" end if if system_system_type = "23" then system_system_type = "Rack Mount Chassis" end if if system_system_type = "24" then system_system_type = "Sealed-Case PC" end if form_input = "system02^^^" & trim(system_model) & "^^^" & system_name _ & "^^^" & system_num_processors & "^^^" & system_part_of_domain _ & "^^^" & system_primary_owner_name & "^^^" & system_system_type _ & "^^^" & mem_size & "^^^" & system_id_number _ & "^^^" & trim(system_vendor) & "^^^" & domain_role_text _ & "^^^" & tm_zone & "^^^" & tm_daylight & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Windows Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Windows Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_OperatingSystem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems OSName = objItem.Caption if objItem.OSType = "16" then OSName = "Microsoft Windows 95" end if if objItem.OSType = "17" then OSName = "Microsoft Windows 98" if Instr(objItem.Name, "|") then OSName = Left(objItem.Name, Instr(objItem.Name, "|") - 1) else OSName = objItem.Name end if end if If InStr(objItem.OtherTypeDescription, "R2") Then OSName = OSName & " R2" End If OSInstall = objItem.InstallDate OSInstall = Left(OSInstall, 8) OSInstallYear = Left(OSInstall, 4) OSInstallMonth = Mid(OSInstall, 5, 2) OSInstallDay = Right(OSInstall, 2) OSInstall = OSInstallYear & "/" & OSInstallMonth & "/" & OSInstallDay OSType = objItem.OSType ServicePack = objItem.ServicePackMajorVersion OSLang = objItem.OSLanguage SystemBuildNumber = objItem.BuildNumber sys_version = objItem.Version system_description = clean(objItem.Description) OSCaption = objItem.Caption RegUser = clean(objItem.RegisteredUser) WinDir = clean(objItem.WindowsDirectory) RegOrg = clean(objItem.Organization) Country = objItem.CountryCode SerNum = objItem.SerialNumber OSSerPack = objItem.ServicePackMajorVersion & "." & objItem.ServicePackMinorVersion boot_device = clean(objItem.BootDevice) build_number = clean(objItem.BuildNumber) Version = objItem.Version LastBoot = Left(objItem.LastBootUpTime,InStr(objItem.LastBootUpTime,".") - 1) Next form_input = "system03^^^" & boot_device & "^^^" & build_number & "^^^" & OSType & "^^^" & OSName & "^^^" & Country _ & "^^^" & system_description & "^^^" & OSInstall & "^^^" & RegOrg & "^^^" & OSLang & "^^^" & RegUser _ & "^^^" & SerNum & "^^^" & OSSerPack & "^^^" & Version & "^^^" & WinDir & "^^^" & LastBoot & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "
Network Information
System Name: " & system_name & "
Description: " & system_description & "
MAC Address: " & net_mac & "
IP Address: " & net_ip_address & "
Subnet: " & net_ip_mask & "
DHCP Enabled: " & net_dhcp_enabled & "
DHCP Server: " & net_dhcp_server & "
WINS Server: " & net_wins_primary & "
DNS Server: " & net_dns_server & "
NIC Manufacturer: " & net_manufacturer & "
Description: " & net_description & "
Part of Domain: " & system_part_of_domain & "
Domain Role: " & domain_role_text & "
Domain: " & net_domain & "
Domain Site Name: " & net_client_site_name & "
Domain Controller Address: " & Replace(net_domain_controller_address, "\\", "") & "
Domain Controller Name: " & Replace(net_domain_controller_name, "\\", "") & "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "
System Information
User Name: " & Replace(net_user_name, "\\", "\") & "
Date Audited: " & date & "
Time Zone: " & tm_zone & "
Registered Owner: " & system_primary_owner_name & "
UUID: " & system_uuid & "
Model: " & system_model & "
Serial: " & system_id_number & "
Manufacturer: " & trim(system_vendor) & "
Chassis: " & system_system_type & "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "
Windows Information
OS Name: " & OSName & "
OS Install Date: " & OSInstall & "
Registered User: " & RegUser & "
Registered Organisation: " & RegOrg & "
Language: " & OSLang & "
Serial Number: " & SerNum & "
Service Pack: " & OSSerPack & "
Windows Directory: " & Country & "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Bios Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Bios Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colSMBIOS = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure",,48) For Each objSMBIOS in colSMBIOS if bios_asset = "" then bios_asset = objSMBIOS.SMBIOSAssetTag end if Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_BIOS",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "bios^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) _ & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) _ & "^^^" & clean(objItem.SerialNumber) _ & "^^^" & clean(objItem.SMBIOSBIOSVersion) _ & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Version) _ & "^^^" & clean(bios_asset) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Processor Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Processor Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Processor",,48) 'count = 0 For Each objItem in colItems 'count = count + 1 'if count > int(system_num_processors) then 'Exit For 'end if Select Case clean(objItem.UpgradeMethod) Case "1" cpu_socket = "Other" Case "2" cpu_socket = "Unknown" Case "3" cpu_socket = "Daughter Board" Case "4" cpu_socket = "ZIF Socket" Case "5" cpu_socket = "Replacement or Piggy Back" Case "6" cpu_socket = "None" Case "7" cpu_socket = "LIF Socket" Case "8" cpu_socket = "Slot 1" Case "9" cpu_socket = "Slot 2" Case "10" cpu_socket = "370 Pin Socket" Case "11" cpu_socket = "Slot A" Case "12" cpu_socket = "Slot M" Case "13" cpu_socket = "Socket 423" Case "14" cpu_socket = "Socket A (462)" Case "15" cpu_socket = "Socket 478" Case "16" cpu_socket = "Socket 754" Case "17" cpu_socket = "Socket 940" Case "18" cpu_socket = "Socket 939" Case Default cpu_socket = "Unknown" End Select cpu_socket = cpu_socket & " (" & clean(objItem.SocketDesignation) & ")" form_input = "processor^^^" & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.CurrentClockSpeed) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.CurrentVoltage) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.ExtClock) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.MaxClockSpeed) & "^^^" & LTrim(clean(objItem.Name)) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.PowerManagementSupported) & "^^^" & cpu_socket & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Memory Information ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Memory Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Capacity,DeviceLocator,FormFactor,MemoryType,TypeDetail,Speed,Tag FROM Win32_PhysicalMemory",,48) mem_size = 0 For Each objItem in colItems Select Case objItem.FormFactor Case "1" mem_formfactor = "Other" Case "2" mem_formfactor = "SIP" Case "3" mem_formfactor = "DIP" Case "4" mem_formfactor = "ZIP" Case "5" mem_formfactor = "SOJ" Case "6" mem_formfactor = "Proprietary" Case "7" mem_formfactor = "SIMM" Case "8" mem_formfactor = "DIMM" Case "9" mem_formfactor = "TSOP" Case "10" mem_formfactor = "PGA" Case "11" mem_formfactor = "RIMM" Case "12" mem_formfactor = "SODIMM" Case "13" mem_formfactor = "SRIMM" Case "14" mem_formfactor = "SMD" Case "15" mem_formfactor = "SSMP" Case "16" mem_formfactor = "QFP" Case "17" mem_formfactor = "TQFP" Case "18" mem_formfactor = "SOIC" Case "19" mem_formfactor = "LCC" Case "20" mem_formfactor = "PLCC" Case "21" mem_formfactor = "BGA" Case "22" mem_formfactor = "FPBGA" Case "23" mem_formfactor = "LGA" Case Else mem_formfactor = "Unknown" End Select Select Case objItem.MemoryType Case "1" mem_detail = "Other" Case "2" mem_detail = "DRAM" Case "3" mem_detail = "Synchronous DRAM" Case "4" mem_detail = "Cache DRAM" Case "5" mem_detail = "EDO" Case "6" mem_detail = "EDRAM" Case "7" mem_detail = "VRAM" Case "8" mem_detail = "SRAM" Case "9" mem_detail = "RAM" Case "10" mem_detail = "ROM" Case "11" mem_detail = "Flash" Case "12" mem_detail = "EEPROM" Case "13" mem_detail = "FEPROM" Case "14" mem_detail = "EPROM" Case "15" mem_detail = "CDRAM" Case "16" mem_detail = "3DRAM" Case "17" mem_detail = "SDRAM" Case "18" mem_detail = "SGRAM" Case "19" mem_detail = "RDRAM" Case "20" mem_detail = "DDR" Case "21" mem_detail = "DDR-2" Case Else mem_detail = "Unknown" End Select Select Case objItem.TypeDetail Case "1" mem_typedetail = "Reserved" Case "2" mem_typedetail = "Other" Case "4" mem_typedetail = "Unknown" Case "8" mem_typedetail = "Fast-paged" Case "16" mem_typedetail = "Static column" Case "32" mem_typedetail = "Pseudo-static" Case "64" mem_typedetail = "RAMBUS" Case "128" mem_typedetail = "Synchronous" Case "256" mem_typedetail = "CMOS" Case "512" mem_typedetail = "EDO" Case "1024" mem_typedetail = "Window DRAM" Case "2048" mem_typedetail = "Cache DRAM" Case "4096" mem_typedetail = "Non-volatile" Case Else mem_typedetail = "Unknown" End Select mem_bank = objItem.DeviceLocator mem_size = int(objItem.Capacity /1024 /1024) mem_speed = clean(objItem.Speed) mem_tag = clean(objItem.Tag) form_input = "memory^^^" & mem_bank & "^^^" & mem_formfactor & "^^^" & mem_detail & "^^^" _ & mem_typedetail & "^^^" & mem_size & "^^^" & mem_speed & "^^^" & mem_tag & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next If mem_size = 0 Then Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_LogicalMemoryConfiguration",,48) For Each objItem in colItems mem_size = objItem.TotalPhysicalMemory Next mem_size = int(mem_size /1024) form_input = "memory^^^" & "Unknown" & "^^^" & "Unknown" & "^^^" & "Unknown" & "^^^" _ & "Unknown" & "^^^" & mem_size & "^^^" & "0" & "^^^" & "Unknown" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if End If ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Video Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Video Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_VideoController",,48) For Each objItem in colItems If (Instr(objItem.Caption, "vnc") = 0 AND Instr(objItem.Caption, "Innobec SideWindow") = 0) then LeftString = Left(objItem.DriverDate, 8) form_input = "video^^^" & int(objItem.AdapterRAM / 1024 / 1024) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.CurrentHorizontalResolution) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.CurrentNumberOfColors) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.CurrentRefreshRate) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.CurrentVerticalResolution) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" _ & Left(LeftString, 4) & "/" & Mid(LeftString, 5, 2) & "/" & Right(LeftString, 2) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.DriverVersion) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.MaxRefreshRate) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.MinRefreshRate) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Monitor Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Monitor Info" Echo(comment) Dim strarrRawEDID() intMonitorCount=0 Const HKLM = &H80000002 sBaseKey = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY\" iRC = oReg.EnumKey(HKLM, sBaseKey, arSubKeys) For Each sKey In arSubKeys sBaseKey2 = sBaseKey & sKey & "\" iRC2 = oReg.EnumKey(HKLM, sBaseKey2, arSubKeys2) For Each sKey2 In arSubKeys2 oReg.GetMultiStringValue HKLM, sBaseKey2 & sKey2 & "\", "HardwareID", sValue for tmpctr=0 to ubound(svalue) if lcase(left(svalue(tmpctr),8))="monitor\" then sBaseKey3 = sBaseKey2 & sKey2 & "\" iRC3 = oReg.EnumKey(HKLM, sBaseKey3, arSubKeys3) For Each sKey3 In arSubKeys3 if skey3="Control" then oReg.GetStringValue HKLM, sbasekey3, "DeviceDesc", temp_model oReg.GetStringValue HKLM, sbasekey3, "Mfg", temp_manuf oReg.GetBinaryValue HKLM, sbasekey3 & "Device Parameters\", "EDID", arrintEDID if VarType(arrintedid) <> 8204 then strRawEDID="EDID Not Available" Else for each bytevalue in arrintedid strRawEDID=strRawEDID & chr(bytevalue) Next end If redim Preserve strarrRawEDID(intMonitorCount) strarrRawEDID(intMonitorCount)=strRawEDID intMonitorCount=intMonitorCount+1 end If Next end If Next Next Next dim arrMonitorInfo() redim arrMonitorInfo(intMonitorCount-1,5) dim location(3) 'for tmpctr=0 to intMonitorCount-1 tmpctr=0 if strarrRawEDID(tmpctr) <> "EDID Not Available" then location(0)=mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H36+1,18) location(1)=mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H48+1,18) location(2)=mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H5a+1,18) location(3)=mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H6c+1,18) strSerFind=chr(&H00) & chr(&H00) & chr(&H00) & chr(&Hff) strMdlFind=chr(&H00) & chr(&H00) & chr(&H00) & chr(&Hfc) intSerFoundAt=-1 intMdlFoundAt=-1 for findit = 0 to 3 if instr(location(findit),strSerFind)>0 then intSerFoundAt=findit end If if instr(location(findit),strMdlFind)>0 then intMdlFoundAt=findit end If Next if intSerFoundAt<>-1 Then tmp=right(location(intSerFoundAt),14) if instr(tmp,chr(&H0a))>0 Then tmpser=trim(left(tmp,InStr(tmp,chr(&H0a))-1)) Else tmpser=trim(tmp) end If if left(tmpser,1)=chr(0) Then tmpser=right(tmpser,len(tmpser)-1) Else tmpser="Serial Number Not Found in EDID data" end If if intMdlFoundAt<>-1 Then tmp=right(location(intMdlFoundAt),14) if instr(tmp,chr(&H0a))>0 Then tmpmdl=trim(left(tmp,InStr(tmp,chr(&H0a))-1)) Else tmpmdl=trim(tmp) end If if left(tmpmdl,1)=chr(0) Then tmpmdl=right(tmpmdl,len(tmpmdl)-1) Else tmpmdl="Model Descriptor Not Found in EDID data" end If tmpmfgweek=asc(mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H10+1,1)) tmpmfgyear=(asc(mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H11+1,1)))+1990 tmpmdt=month(dateadd("ww",tmpmfgweek,datevalue("1/1/" & tmpmfgyear))) & "/" & tmpmfgyear tmpEDIDMajorVer=asc(mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H12+1,1)) tmpEDIDRev=asc(mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H13+1,1)) tmpver=chr(48+tmpEDIDMajorVer) & "." & chr(48+tmpEDIDRev) tmpEDIDMfg=mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H08+1,2) Char1=0 : Char2=0 : Char3=0 Byte1=asc(left(tmpEDIDMfg,1)) Byte2=asc(right(tmpEDIDMfg,1)) if (Byte1 and 64) > 0 then Char1=Char1+16 if (Byte1 and 32) > 0 then Char1=Char1+8 if (Byte1 and 16) > 0 then Char1=Char1+4 if (Byte1 and 8) > 0 then Char1=Char1+2 if (Byte1 and 4) > 0 then Char1=Char1+1 if (Byte1 and 2) > 0 then Char2=Char2+16 if (Byte1 and 1) > 0 then Char2=Char2+8 if (Byte2 and 128) > 0 then Char2=Char2+4 if (Byte2 and 64) > 0 then Char2=Char2+2 if (Byte2 and 32) > 0 then Char2=Char2+1 Char3=Char3+(Byte2 and 16) Char3=Char3+(Byte2 and 8) Char3=Char3+(Byte2 and 4) Char3=Char3+(Byte2 and 2) Char3=Char3+(Byte2 and 1) tmpmfg=chr(Char1+64) & chr(Char2+64) & chr(Char3+64) tmpEDIDDev1=hex(asc(mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H0a+1,1))) tmpEDIDDev2=hex(asc(mid(strarrRawEDID(tmpctr),&H0b+1,1))) if len(tmpEDIDDev1)=1 then tmpEDIDDev1="0" & tmpEDIDDev1 if len(tmpEDIDDev2)=1 then tmpEDIDDev2="0" & tmpEDIDDev2 tmpdev=tmpEDIDDev2 & tmpEDIDDev1 ' Accounts for model if (tmpmdl = "Model Descriptor Not Found in EDID data" AND temp_model <> "") then tmpmdl = temp_model end if if (tmpmdl = "" AND temp_model <> "") then tmpmdl = temp_model end if if (tmpmdl = "" AND temp_model = "") then tmpmdl = "Model Descriptor Not Found in EDID data" ' Account for serial if tmpser = "" then tmpser = "Serial Number Not Found in EDID data" ' Accounts for manufacturer if (temp_manuf <> "(Standard monitor types)" AND temp_manuf <> "") then tmpmfg = temp_manuf arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,0)=tmpmfg arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,1)=tmpdev arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,2)=tmpmdt arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,3)=tmpser arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,4)=tmpmdl arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,5)=tmpver man_id = clean(arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,0)) dev_id = clean(arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,1)) man_dt = clean(arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,2)) mon_sr = clean(arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,3)) mon_md = clean(arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,4)) mon_md = escape(mon_md) mon_md = replace(mon_md, "%00", "") mon_md = unescape(mon_md) mon_ed = clean(arrMonitorInfo(tmpctr,5)) ' Inserts a 0 if month < 10 temp_date = Split(man_dt, "/", -1, 1) temp_date(0) = right("0" & temp_date(0),2) man_dt = temp_date(0) & "/" & temp_date(1) if man_id <> "" then form_input = "monitor_sys^^^" & man_id & "^^^" & dev_id & "^^^" & man_dt & "^^^" _ & mon_md & "^^^" & mon_sr & "^^^" & mon_ed & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Echo(comment) if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if end if end If 'Next '''''''''''''''''''''''' ' USB Attached Devices ' '''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "USB Devices" Echo(comment) Set colDevices = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * From Win32_USBControllerDevice") For Each objDevice in colDevices strDeviceName = objDevice.Dependent strQuotes = Chr(34) strDeviceName = Replace(strDeviceName, strQuotes, "") arrDeviceNames = Split(strDeviceName, "=") strDeviceName = arrDeviceNames(1) Set colUSBDevices = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * From Win32_PnPEntity Where DeviceID = '" & strDeviceName & "'") For Each objUSBDevice in colUSBDevices if ((objUSBDevice.Description <> "USB Root Hub") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "HID-compliant mouse") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "Generic USB Hub") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "Generic volume") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "USB Mass Storage Device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "HID-compliant device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "USB Human Interface Device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "HID Keyboard Device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "USB Composite Device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "HID-compliant consumer control device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "USB Mass Storage Device") and _ (objUSBDevice.Description <> "USB Printing Support")) then if name <> objUSBDevice.Caption then form_input = "usb^^^" & clean(objUSBDevice.Caption) & "^^^" _ & clean(objUSBDevice.Description) & "^^^" _ & clean(objUSBDevice.Manufacturer) & "^^^" _ & clean(objUSBDevice.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if end if Next Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' H.Drive Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Hard Disk Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_DiskDrive",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "harddrive^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Index) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.InterfaceType) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Model) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Partitions) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.SCSIBus) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.SCSILogicalUnit) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.SCSIPort) & "^^^" _ & clean(int(objItem.Size /1024 /1024)) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.PNPDeviceID) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Status) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Partition Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Partition Info" Echo(comment) ' Get the LogicalDisk's Path strQueryFields = "DeviceID,Caption,FileSystem,FreeSpace,Size,VolumeName" Set objEnumLogicalDisk = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ("Select " & strQueryFields & " from Win32_LogicalDisk where DriveType = 3", "WQL", 0) ' Get the DiskPartition's path strQueryFields = "Bootable,BootPartition,DeviceID,DiskIndex,Index,PrimaryPartition" Set objEnumDiskPartition = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ("Select " & strQueryFields & " from Win32_DiskPartition", "WQL", 0) For Each objItem in objEnumLogicalDisk on error resume next partition_caption = objItem.Caption partition_file_system = objItem.FileSystem partition_free_space = 0 partition_free_space = int(objItem.FreeSpace /1024 /1024) partition_size = 0 partition_size = int(objItem.Size /1024 /1024) partition_volume_name = objItem.VolumeName partition_percent = 0 partition_percent = round(((partition_size - partition_free_space) / partition_size) * 100 ,0) ' Associate with Device_ID in Win32_DiskPartition using objLogicalDiskToPartition For Each objDiskPartition in objEnumDiskPartition ' This is expected to fail once in a while since we are ' concatonating a possible path to avoid hitting the floppy On Error Resume Next ' Associate the two sets Set objLogicalDiskToPartition = objWMIService.Get _ (Fixpath(objItem.Path_.relpath,objDiskPartition.path_.relpath), 0) If Err.Number = 0 Then partition_bootable = objDiskPartition.Bootable if isnull(partition_bootable) then partition_bootable = "False" end if partition_boot_partition = objDiskPartition.BootPartition if isnull(partition_boot_partition) then partition_boot_partition = "False" end if partition_device_id = objDiskPartition.DeviceID partition_disk_index = objDiskPartition.DiskIndex partition_index = objDiskPartition.Index partition_primary_partition = objDiskPartition.PrimaryPartition 'wscript.echo objLogicalDiskToPartition.path_.relpath splitpath = split(objLogicalDiskToPartition.path_.relpath,"=") LogicalDisk_DeviceID = "" 'LogicalDisk_DeviceID = splitpath(ubound(splitpath)) LogicalDisk_DeviceID = splitpath(2) LogicalDisk_DeviceID = replace(LogicalDisk_DeviceID,"\","") LogicalDisk_DeviceID = replace(LogicalDisk_DeviceID,"""","") 'wscript.echo LogicalDisk_DeviceID & VBCRLF Else Err.Clear End If On Error Resume Next ' END Associate with Device_ID in Win32_DiskPartition using objLogicalDiskToPartition Next form_input = "partition^^^" & partition_bootable & "^^^" & partition_boot_partition & "^^^" _ & partition_device_id & "^^^" & partition_disk_index & "^^^" _ & partition_index & "^^^" & partition_percent & "^^^" _ & partition_primary_partition & "^^^" & partition_caption & "^^^" _ & partition_file_system & "^^^" & partition_free_space & "^^^" _ & partition_size & "^^^" & partition_volume_name & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' SCSI Cards ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "SCSI Cards" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_SCSIController",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "scsi_controller^^^" & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next '''''''''''''''''' ' SCSI Devices ' '''''''''''''''''' comment = "SCSI Devices" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_SCSIControllerDevice",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "scsi_device^^^" & clean(objItem.Antecedent) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Dependent) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" 'wscript.echo "Device on " & objItem.Antecedent & " is " & objItem.Dependent Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Optical Drive Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Optical Drive Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_CDROMDrive",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "optical^^^" & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Drive) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''' ' Floppy Drives ' ''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Floppy Drives" Echo(comment) Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_FloppyDrive",,48) For Each objItem In colItems form_input = "floppy^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Tape Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Tape Drive Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_TapeDrive",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "tape^^^" & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Keyboard Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Keyboard Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Keyboard",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "keyboard^^^" & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Battery Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Battery Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Battery",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "battery^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Modem Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Modem Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_POTSModem",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "modem^^^" & clean(objItem.AttachedTo) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.CountrySelected) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceType) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Mouse Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Mouse Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_PointingDevice",,48) For Each objItem in colItems mouse_type = objItem.PointingType if mouse_type = "1" then mouse_type = "Other" end if if mouse_type = "2" then mouse_type = "Unknown" end if if mouse_type = "3" then mouse_type = "Mouse" end if if mouse_type = "4" then mouse_type = "Track Ball" end if if mouse_type = "5" then mouse_type = "Track Point" end if if mouse_type = "6" then mouse_type = "Glide Point" end if if mouse_type = "7" then mouse_type = "Touch Pad" end if if mouse_type = "8" then mouse_type = "Touch Screen" end if if mouse_type = "9" then mouse_type = "Mouse - Optical Sensor" end if mouse_port = objItem.DeviceInterface if mouse_port = "1" then mouse_port = "Other" end if if mouse_port = "2" then mouse_port = "Unknown" end if if mouse_port = "3" then mouse_port = "Serial" end if if mouse_port = "4" then mouse_port = "PS/2" end if if mouse_port = "5" then mouse_port = "Infrared" end if if mouse_port = "6" then mouse_port = "HP-HIL" end if if mouse_port = "7" then mouse_port = "Bus mouse" end if if mouse_port = "8" then mouse_port = "ADB (Apple Desktop Bus)" end if if mouse_port = "160" then mouse_port = "Bus mouse DB-9" end if if mouse_port = "161" then mouse_port = "Bus mouse micro-DIN" end if if mouse_port = "162" then mouse_port = "USB" end if form_input = "mouse^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.NumberOfButtons) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" _ & mouse_type & "^^^" _ & mouse_port & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Sound Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Sound Card Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_SoundDevice",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "sound^^^" & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if Next sql = "" ' End of Hardware if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "
Hardware
BIOS Manufacturer: " & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "
BIOS Version: " & clean(objItem.Version) & "
Processor: " & clean(objItem.Caption) & "
Processor Speed: " & clean(objItem.MaxClockSpeed) & "
Memory Slot / Type: " & mem_bank & " / " & mem_detail & "
Memory Size: " & mem_size & "
Memory Slot / Type: " & mem_bank & " / " & mem_detail & "
Memory Size: " & mem_size & "
Video Card: " & clean(objItem.Caption) & " mb
Video Memory: " & int(objItem.AdapterRAM / 1024 / 1024) & "
Video Driver Date: " & Left(LeftString, 4) & "/" & Mid(LeftString, 5, 2) & "/" & Right(LeftString, 2) & "
Video Driver Version: " & clean(objItem.DriverVersion) & "
Monitor Manufacturer: " & man_id & "
Monitor Model: " & mon_md & "
Hard Drive Type: " & clean(objItem.InterfaceType) & "
Hard Drive Size: " & clean(int(objItem.Size /1024 /1024)) & " mb
Hard Drive Model: " & clean(objItem.Model) & "
Hard Drive Partitions: " & clean(objItem.Partitions) & "
SCSI Controller: " & clean(objItem.Caption) & "
SCSI Controller Manufacturer: " & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "
Optical Drive: " & clean(objItem.Drive) & "
Optical Drive Caption: " & clean(objItem.Caption) & "
Floppy Drive: " & clean(objItem.Caption) & "
Tape Drive Description: " & tape_desc & "
Tape Drive Manufacturer: " & tape_man & "
Keyboard Description: " & clean(objItem.Description) & "
Battery Description: " & clean(objItem.Description) & "
Modem Description: " & clean(objItem.Description) & "
Mouse Description: " & clean(objItem.Description) & "
Sound Description: " & clean(objItem.Name) & "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Printer Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Printer Info" Echo(comment) create_sql sql, objTextFile, database On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Printer",,48) For Each objItem in colItems if (objItem.Caption) then printer_caption = clean(objItem.Caption) else printer_caption = "" end if if (objItem.Default) then printer_default = clean(objItem.Default) else printer_default = "" end if if (objItem.DriverName) then printer_driver_name = clean(objItem.DriverName) else printer_driver_name = "" end if printer_horizontal_resolution = objItem.HorizontalResolution if (objItem.Local) then printer_local = clean(objItem.Local) else printer_local = "False" end if printer_port_name = clean(objItem.PortName) printer_shared = clean(objItem.Shared) printer_share_name = clean(objItem.ShareName) printer_vertical_resolution = objItem.VerticalResolution if (objItem.SystemName) then printer_system_name = clean(objItem.SystemName) else printer_system_name = "" end if if (objItem.Location) then printer_location = clean(objItem.Location) else printer_location = "" end if form_input = "printer^^^" _ & printer_caption & "^^^" _ & printer_local & "^^^" _ & printer_port_name & "^^^" _ & printer_shared & "^^^" _ & printer_share_name & "^^^" _ & printer_system_name & "^^^" _ & printer_location & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Shares ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Share Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Share",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "shares^^^" & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Path) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Mapped Drives ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' This commented code lists only current users's mapped drives 'if audit_location = "l" then ' comment = "Mapped Drives Info" ' Echo(comment) ' On Error Resume Next ' Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_LogicalDisk ",,48) ' For Each objItem in colItems ' if Left(objItem.ProviderName,2)="\\" then ' form_input = "mapped^^^" & clean(objItem.DeviceID) & "^^^" _ ' & clean(objItem.FileSystem) & "^^^" _ ' & int(Round(objItem.FreeSpace /1024 /1024 /1024 ,1)) & "^^^" _ ' & clean(objItem.ProviderName) & "^^^" _ ' & int(Round(objItem.Size /1024 /1024 /1024 ,1)) & "^^^" ' entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment ' form_input = "" ' end if ' Next 'end if comment = "Mapped Drives Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next 'Searching the registry for stored profiles strKeyPath = "" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_USERS, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys ' Filtering out some well-known SIDs Select Case subkey Case ".DEFAULT" Case "S-1-5-18" 'Local System Case "S-1-5-19" 'Local Service Case "S-1-5-20" 'Network service Case Else If Instr(subkey, "_Classes") = 0 Then ' Checking query access rights on the subkey oReg.CheckAccess HKEY_USERS, subkey, &H0001, bHasQueryAccessRight If bHasQueryAccessRight = True Then ' Check Passed 'Searching for mapped drives strKeyPath2 = subkey & "\Network" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_USERS, strKeyPath2, arrSubKeys2 For Each subkey2 in arrSubKeys2 If subkey2 <> "" Then 'Found mapped drive 'Searching for the username matching the SID DeviceID = "" ProviderName = "" MapUserName = "" MapUserDomain = "" ConnectAs = "" 'Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Name, Domain from Win32_UserAccount where SID = '" & subkey & "'",,48) 'If colItems <> "" Then ' Found local user 'For Each objItem in colItems 'MapUserName = objItem.Domain & "\" & objItem.Name 'Next 'End If Set objItem = objWMIService.Get("Win32_SID.SID='" & subkey & "'") MapUserName = objItem.ReferencedDomainName & "\" & objItem.AccountName If MapUserName = "" Then 'Searching the registry for domain user info strKeyPath3 = subkey & "\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_USERS, strKeyPath3, "Logon User name", MapUserName strKeyPath4 = subkey & "\Volatile Environment" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_USERS, strKeyPath4, "USERDNSDOMAIN", MapUserDomain MapUserName = MapUserName & "@" & LCase(MapUserDomain) End If 'Reading mapped drive details DeviceId = Ucase(subkey2) strKeyPath5 = strKeyPath2 & "\" & subkey2 oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_USERS, strKeyPath5, "RemotePath", ProviderName oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_USERS, strKeyPath5, "UserName", ConnectAs FileSystem = "" FreeSpace = 0 Size = 0 form_input = "mapped^^^" & DeviceID & "^^^" & FileSystem & "^^^" & FreeSpace & "^^^" & ProviderName & "^^^" _ & Size & "^^^" & MapUserName & "^^^" & ConnectAs & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" End If 'subkey2 <> "" Next 'subkey2 in arrSubKeys2 End If ' bHasQueryAccessRight = True End If 'Instr(subkey, "_Classes") = 0 End Select Next ' subkey In arrSubKeys ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Local Groups ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if ((domain_role = "4") or (domain_role="5")) then Echo("Bypassing Local Groups - This is a domain controller.") else comment = "Local Groups Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Group where Domain = '" & system_name & "'",,48) For Each objItem in colItems users = "" Set colGroups = GetObject("WinNT://" & system_name & "") colGroups.Filter = Array("group") For Each objGroup In colGroups if objGroup.Name = objItem.Name then For Each objUser in objGroup.Members if users = "" then users = objUser.Name else users = users & ", " & objUser.Name end if Next end if Next if users = "" then users = "No Members in this group." end if form_input = "l_group^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" _ & users & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.SID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Local Users ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if ((domain_role = "4") or (domain_role="5")) then Echo("Bypassing Local Users - This is a domain controller.") else comment = "Local Users Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_UserAccount where Domain = '" & system_name & "'",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "l_user^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Disabled) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.FullName) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.PasswordChangeable) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.PasswordExpires) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.PasswordRequired) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.SID) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next end if '''''''''''' ' HFNetChk ' '''''''''''' if (strComputer <> "KEDRON-QPCU" AND strComputer <> "ACADEMY02-QPCU" AND strComputer <> "ACADEMY05-QPCU") then 'QPCU if hfnet = "y" then comment = "HFNetChk" Echo(comment) Set oShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") Set oFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") sTemp = oShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%TEMP%") sTempFile = sTemp & "\" & oFS.GetTempName if (strUser <> "" AND strPass <>"") then hfnetchk = "hfnetchk.exe -h " & system_name & " -u " & strUser & " -p " & strPass & " -nosum -vv -x mssecure.xml -o tab -f " & sTempFile else hfnetchk = "hfnetchk.exe -h " & system_name & " -vv -x mssecure.xml -nosum -o tab -f " & sTempFile end if Set sh=WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") sh.Run hfnetchk, 6, True set sh = nothing 'sql = "DELETE FROM system_security WHERE ss_name = '" & strComputer & "'" 'create_sql sql, objTextFile, database Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objTextFile2 = objFSO.OpenTextFile(sTempFile, 1) Do Until objTextFile2.AtEndOfStream strString = objTextFile2.ReadLine MyArray = Split(strString, vbTab, -1, 1) 'hf_org_name = MyArray(0) 'hf_name = Split(hf_org_name, " ", -1, 1) 'echo "Name: " & hf_name(0) qno = clean(right(MyArray(4),6)) if MyArray(0) <> "Machine Name" then 'sql = "INSERT IGNORE INTO system_security_bulletins (ssb_bulletin, ssb_title, ssb_qno, ssb_url, ssb_description) VALUES ('" _ '& clean(MyArray(2)) & "','" & clean(MyArray(3)) & "','" & qno & "','" & clean(MyArray(5)) & "','" & clean(MyArray(7)) & "')" 'create_sql sql, objTextFile, database 'form_input = "sys_sec_bul^^^" & clean(MyArray(3)) & "^^^" _ ' & clean(MyArray(7)) & "^^^" _ ' & clean(MyArray(2)) & "^^^" _ ' & qno & "^^^" _ ' & clean(MyArray(5)) & "^^^" 'entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment 'form_input = "" 'sql = "INSERT INTO system_security (ss_name, ss_product, ss_qno, ss_reason, ss_status) VALUES ('" _ '& hf_name(0) & "','" & clean(MyArray(1)) & "','" & qno & "','" & clean(MyArray(6)) & "','" & clean(MyArray(8)) & "')" 'create_sql sql, objTextFile, database form_input = "hfnet^^^" & qno & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(8)) & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(6)) & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(1)) & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(3)) & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(7)) & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(2)) & "^^^" _ & clean(MyArray(5)) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if Loop objTextFile2.Close objFSO.DeleteFile sTempFile end if end if 'QPCU '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Scheduled Tasks information ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Scheduled Tasks Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next ' We rely on schtasks.exe so skipping if local system is older than WinXP ' Check Build Number: Win2k-->2195, Win98-->2222, WinME-->3000, if (CInt(LocalSystemBuildNumber) > 2222 and not LocalSystemBuildNumber = "3000") then Set oShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") Set oFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") sTemp = oShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%TEMP%") sTempFile = sTemp & "\" & oFS.GetTempName & ".csv" sCmd = "%ComSpec% /c schtasks.exe /query /v /nh /fo csv /s " & strComputer if strUser <> "" and strPass <> "" then sCmd = sCmd & " /u " & strUser & " /p " & strPass end if sCmd = sCmd & " > " & sTempFile 'Run SchTasks via Command Prompt and dump results into a temp CSV file oShell.Run sCmd, 0, True ' Open the CSV File and Read out the Data Set oTF = oFS.OpenTextFile(sTempFile) 'Parse the CSV file 'When auditing from WinXp one field is missing if LocalSystemBuildNumber = "2600" then intOffset = 0 else intOffset = 1 End if Do While Not oTF.AtEndOfStream sLine = oTF.Readline if sLine <> "" then ' Parse the line sTask = CSVParser(sLine) 'Check if scheduled tasks are set if UCase(sTask(0)) = UCase(strComputer) then sTaskName = clean(sTask(1)) sNextRunTime = clean(sTask(2)) sStatus = clean(sTask(3)) sLastRunTime = clean(sTask(4+intOffset)) sLastResult = clean(sTask(5+intOffset)) sCreator = clean(sTask(6+intOffset)) sSchedule = clean(sTask(7+intOffset)) sTaskToRun = clean(sTask(8+intOffset)) sTaskState = clean(sTask(11+intOffset)) sRunAsUser = clean(sTask(18+intOffset)) form_input = "sched_task^^^" & sTaskName & "^^^" & sNextRunTime & "^^^" & sStatus & "^^^" & sLastRunTime & "^^^" & sLastResult _ & "^^^" & sCreator & "^^^" & sSchedule & "^^^" & sTaskToRun & "^^^" & sTaskState & "^^^" & sRunAsUser & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if end if Loop 'Delete the CSV file oTF.Close oFS.DeleteFile sTempFile end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' System Environment Variables information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "System Environment Variables Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Environment where username = ''",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "env_var^^^" & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.VariableValue) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Event Logs information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Event Logs Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_NTEventLogFile",,48) For Each objItem in colItems LogName = clean(objItem.LogFileName) FileName = clean(objItem.Name) FileSize = clean(objItem.FileSize)/1024 MaxFileSize = clean(objItem.MaxFileSize)/1024 OverWritePolicy = clean(objItem.OverWritePolicy) Select Case OverWritePolicy Case "OutDated" OverWritePolicy = "OutDated (after " & clean(objItem.OverwriteOutDated) & " days)" Case "WhenNeeded" OverWritePolicy = "As Needed" End Select form_input = "evt_log^^^" & LogName & "^^^" & FileName & "^^^" & FileSize & "^^^" & MaxFileSize & "^^^" & OverWritePolicy & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Ip Routes information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Ip Routes Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_IP4RouteTable",,48) For Each objItem in colItems Protocol = clean(objItem.Protocol) Select Case Protocol Case "1" Protocol = "Other" Case "2" Protocol = "Local" Case "3" Protocol = "Netmgmt" Case "4" Protocol = "icmp" Case "5" Protocol = "egp" Case "6" Protocol = "ggp" Case "7" Protocol = "hello" Case "8" Protocol = "rip" Case "9" Protocol = "is-is" Case "10" Protocol = "es-is" Case "11" Protocol = "CiscoIgrp" Case "12" Protocol = "bbnSpfIgp" Case "13" Protocol = "ospf" Case "14" Protocol = "bgp" Case Else Protocol = "unknown" End Select RouteType = clean(objItem.Type) Select Case RouteType Case "1" RouteType = "Other" Case "2" RouteType = "Invalid" Case "3" RouteType = "Direct" Case "4" RouteType = "Indirect" Case Else RouteType = "unknown" End Select form_input = "ip_route^^^" & clean(objItem.Destination) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Mask) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.Metric1) _ & "^^^" & clean(objItem.NextHop) & "^^^" & Protocol & "^^^" & RouteType & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Pagefile information ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Pagefile Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_PageFile",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "pagefile^^^" & clean(objItem.Name) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.InitialSize) & "^^^" & clean(objItem.MaximumSize) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Motherboard information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Motherboard Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_BaseBoard",,48) For Each objItem in colItems Manufacturer = clean(objItem.Manufacturer) Product = clean(objItem.Product) Next ' Counting CPU sockets Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_Processor",,48) SocketDesignation = "" CpuSockets = 0 For Each objItem In colItems If Instr(SocketDesignation, objItem.SocketDesignation) = 0 Then CpuSockets = CpuSockets + 1 SocketDesignation = SocketDesignation & objItem.SocketDesignation End If Next ' Counting RAM slots Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select MemoryDevices FROM Win32_PhysicalMemoryArray ",,48) For Each objItem in colItems MemorySlots = objItem.MemoryDevices Next form_input = "motherboard^^^" & Manufacturer & "^^^" & Product & "^^^" & CpuSockets & "^^^" & MemorySlots & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Onboard devices information ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Onboard devices Info" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_OnBoardDevice",,48) For Each objItem in colItems DeviceType = clean(objItem.DeviceType) Select Case DeviceType Case "1" DeviceType = "Other" Case "2" DeviceType = "Unknown" Case "3" DeviceType = "Video" Case "4" DeviceType = "SCSI Controller" Case "5" DeviceType = "Ethernet" Case "6" DeviceType = "Token Ring" Case "7" DeviceType = "Sound" Case Else DeviceType = "Unknown" End Select form_input = "onboard^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" & DeviceType & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ''''''''''''''''' ' AV Settings ' ''''''''''''''''' ' Skipping if audited system is not WinXp SP2+, Vista, W2k8 or Seven if ((SystemBuildNumber = "2600" AND CInt(ServicePack) > 1) OR (CInt(SystemBuildNumber) >= 6000)) then comment = "AV - Security Center Settings" Echo(comment) Set objWMIService_AV = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\SecurityCenter") Set colItems = objWMIService_AV.ExecQuery("Select * from AntiVirusProduct") ' ' If we have previously seen Anti-virus, and now the machine is re-imaged or whatever then ' we dont want to report the AV up to date when it no longer exists. Therefore we need to add an empty entry for AV if we find nothing. ' ' Thanks to acraiger for spotting this... ' if colItems = "" then av_prod = "" av_disp = "" av_vers = "" av_up2d = "" form_input = "system10^^^" & av_prod & "^^^" & av_disp & "^^^" _ & av_up2d & "^^^" & av_vers & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if For Each objAntiVirusProduct In colItems av_prod = Clean(objAntiVirusProduct.companyName) av_disp = Clean(objAntiVirusProduct.displayName) av_vers = Clean(objAntiVirusProduct.versionNumber) av_up2d = Clean(objAntiVirusProduct.productUptoDate) If av_up2d Then av_up2d = "True" Else av_up2d = "False" End If form_input = "system10^^^" & av_prod & "^^^" & av_disp & "^^^" _ & av_up2d & "^^^" & av_vers & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next Set objWMIService_AV = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\SecurityCenter2") Set colItems2 = objWMIService_AV.ExecQuery("Select * from AntiVirusProduct") For Each objAntiVirusProduct In colItems2 PathToSignedProductExe = Replace(objAntiVirusProduct.PathToSignedProductExe,"\","\\") echo ("Path " & PathToSignedProductExe) Set colFiles = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from CIM_Datafile Where name = '" & PathToSignedProductExe & "'",,48) For Each itemFile In colFiles av_prod = Clean(itemFile.Manufacturer) av_vers = Clean(itemFile.Version) av_disp = Clean(objAntiVirusProduct.displayName) if objAntiVirusProduct.ProductState = "266240" then av_up2d = "True" Else av_up2d = "False" End If Next form_input = "system10^^^" & av_prod & "^^^" & av_disp & "^^^" _ & av_up2d & "^^^" & av_vers & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next end if if software_audit = "y" then ' software audit finishes further down the script ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Software Files ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if software_file_audit = "y" then comment = "Software Files" Echo(comment) Dim softName,softVersion, softPublisher set rootNode = xmlDoc.documentElement ' should be detect for each child in rootNode.childNodes 'should get each software softName = child.getAttribute("name") softVersion = "" softPublisher = "" Echo("Testing for " & child.nodeName & ":" & child.getAttribute("name")) if (getResultFromFileExpression(child.childNodes.Item(1))) then softPublisher = child.getAttribute("publisher") If (child.childNodes.Item(0).nodeName = "version") then softVersion = child.childNodes.Item(0).getAttribute("name") elseif (child.childNodes.Item(0).nodeName = "versionFile") then softVersion = "" On Error Resume Next softVersion = objWMIService.get("CIM_DataFile.Name='" & child.childNodes.Item(0).getAttribute("filename") & "'").Version On Error Goto 0 end if form_input = "software^^^" & clean(softName) & "^^^" _ & clean(softVersion) & "^^^" _ & clean("") & "^^^" _ & clean("") & "^^^" _ & clean("") & "^^^" _ & clean(softPublisher) & "^^^" _ & clean("") & "^^^" _ & clean("") & "^^^" _ & clean("") & "^^^" _ & clean(" ") entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Echo("Software detected") Echo("Name :" & softName) Echo("Publisher :" & softPublisher) Echo("Version :" & softVersion) else Echo("Not Detected") end if next end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Startup Programs ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Startup Programs" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_StartupCommand",,48) For Each objItem in colItems 'if objItem.Command <> "desktop.ini" then if objItem.Location <> "Startup" AND (objItem.User <> ".DEFAULT" OR objItem.User <> "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM") then form_input = "startup^^^" & objItem.Caption & " ^^^" _ & objItem.Command & " ^^^" _ & objItem.Description & " ^^^" _ & objItem.Location & " ^^^" _ & objItem.Name & " ^^^" _ & objItem.User & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Services ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Services" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Service",,48) For Each objItem in colItems form_input = "service^^^" & clean(objItem.Description) & " ^^^" & clean(objItem.DisplayName) & " ^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Name) & " ^^^" & clean(objItem.PathName) & " ^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Started) & " ^^^" & clean(objItem.StartMode) & " ^^^" _ & clean(objItem.State) & " ^^^" & clean(objItem.StartName) & " ^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ' Searching for IIS services Select Case UCase(objItem.Name) Case "IISADMIN" iis = "True" Case "W3SVC" iis_w3svc = "True" Case "MSFTPSVC" iis_ftpsvc = "True" Case "SMTPSVC" iis_smtpsvc = "True" Case "NNTPSVC" iis_nntpsvc = "True" End Select Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' IE Browser Helper Objects ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if (OSName <> "Microsoft Windows 95" AND OSName <> "Microsoft Windows 98") then comment = "Internet Explorer Browser Helper Objects" Echo(comment) if strUser <> "" and strPass <> "" then Set objWMIService_IE = wmiLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, "root\cimv2\Applications\MicrosoftIE",strUser,strPass) objWMIService_IE.Security_.ImpersonationLevel = 3 else Set objWMIService_IE = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2\Applications\MicrosoftIE") end if Set colIESettings = objWMIService_IE.ExecQuery ("Select * from MicrosoftIE_Object") For Each strIESetting in colIESettings form_input = "ie_bho^^^" & clean(strIESetting.CodeBase) & "^^^" _ & clean(strIESetting.Status) & "^^^" _ & clean(strIESetting.ProgramFile) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Installed Software ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' comment = "Installed Software" Echo(comment) if online = "p" then dim software oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "" oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if On Error Resume Next strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys newpath = strKeyPath & "\" & subkey newkey = "DisplayName" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue if strValue <> "" then version = "" uninstall_string = "" install_date = "" publisher = "" install_source = "" install_location = "" system_component = "" display_name = strValue newkey = "DisplayVersion" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue version = strValue if (isnull(version)) then version = "" end if newkey = "UninstallString" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue uninstall_string = strValue if (isnull(uninstall_string)) then uninstall_string = "" end if newkey = "InstallDate" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue install_date = strValue if (isnull(install_date)) then install_date = "" end if newkey = "Publisher" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue publisher = strValue if (isnull(publisher)) then publisher = "" end if newkey = "InstallSource" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue install_source = strValue if (isnull(install_source)) then install_source = "" end if newkey = "InstallLocation" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue install_location = strValue if (isnull(install_location)) then install_location = "" end if newkey = "SystemComponent" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue system_component = strValue if (isnull(system_component)) then system_component = "" end if newkey = "URLInfoAbout" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue software_url = strValue if (isnull(software_url)) then software_url = "" end if newkey = "Comments" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, newpath, newkey, strValue software_comments = strValue if (isnull(software_comments)) then software_comments = " " end if if online = "p" then software = software & display_name & vbcrlf end if form_input = "software^^^" & clean(display_name) & " ^^^" _ & clean(version) & " ^^^" _ & clean(install_location) & " ^^^" _ & clean(uninstall_string) & " ^^^" _ & clean(install_date) & " ^^^" _ & clean(publisher) & " ^^^" _ & clean(install_source) & " ^^^" _ & clean(system_component) & " ^^^" _ & clean(software_url) & "^^^" _ & clean(software_comments) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end If Next ' Include customer specific audits ExecuteGlobal CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").OpenTextFile("audit_custom_software.inc").ReadAll ' Installed Codecs comment = "Installed Media Codecs" Echo(comment) Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_CodecFile", , 48) For Each objItem In colItems if clean(objItem.Manufacturer) <> "Microsoft Corporation" then form_input = "software^^^Codec - " & clean(objItem.Group) & " - " & clean(objItem.Filename) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Version) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Caption) & "^^^" _ & " ^^^" _ & clean(objItem.InstallDate) & "^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Manufacturer) & "^^^" _ & " ^^^" _ & " ^^^" _ & " ^^^" _ & clean(objItem.Description) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if Next comment = "MDAC/WDAC, DirectX, Media Player, IE and OE Versions" Echo(comment) ' Add MDAC/WDAC to the Software Register strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DataAccess" strValueName = "Version" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,dac_version if SystemBuildNumber <> "6000" then display_name = "MDAC" else display_name = "Windows DAC" end if form_input = "software^^^" & display_name & "^^^" _ & dac_version & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & OSInstall & "^^^" _ & "Microsoft Corporation^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/data/default.aspx" & "^^^ " entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ' Add DirectX to the Software Register strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectX" strValueName = "Version" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,dx_version display_name = "DirectX" if dx_version = "4.08.01.0810" then display_name = "DirectX 8.1" end if if dx_version = "4.08.01.0881" then display_name = "DirectX 8.1" end if if dx_version = "4.08.01.0901" then display_name = "DirectX 8.1a" end if if dx_version = "4.08.01.0901" then display_name = "DirectX 8.1b" end if if dx_version = "4.08.02.0134" then display_name = "DirectX 8.2" end if if dx_version = "4.09.00.0900" then display_name = "DirectX 9" end if if dx_version = "4.09.00.0901" then display_name = "DirectX 9a" end if if dx_version = "4.09.00.0902" then display_name = "DirectX 9b" end if if dx_version = "4.09.00.0903" then display_name = "DirectX 9c" end if if dx_version = "4.09.00.0904" then display_name = "DirectX 9c" end if form_input = "software^^^" & display_name & "^^^" _ & dx_version & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & OSInstall & "^^^" _ & "Microsoft Corporation^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/" & "^^^ " entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ' Add Windows Media Player to the Software Register strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\PlayerUpgrade" strValueName = "PlayerVersion" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,wmp_version form_input = "software^^^Windows Media Player^^^" _ & wmp_version & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & OSInstall & "^^^" _ & "Microsoft Corporation^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.aspx" & "^^^ " entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ' Add IE to the Software Register strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer" strValueName = "Version" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,version_ie form_input = "software^^^Internet Explorer^^^" _ & version_ie & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & OSInstall & "^^^" _ & "Microsoft Corporation^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/community/default.mspx" & "^^^ " entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ' Add Outlook Express to the Software Register Set colFiles = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from CIM_Datafile Where Name = 'c:\\program files\\Outlook Express\\msimn.exe'",,48) For Each objFile in colFiles form_input = "software^^^Outlook Express^^^" _ & clean(objFile.Version) & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & OSInstall & "^^^" _ & "Microsoft Corporation^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?xmlid=fh;en-us;oex" & "^^^ " entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ' Add the OS to the Software Register form_input = "software^^^" & OSName & "^^^" _ & sys_version & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & OSInstall & "^^^" _ & "Microsoft Corporation^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "" & "^^^" _ & "http://www.microsoft.com/windows/default.mspx" & "^^^ " entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" if online = "p" then split_software = split(software, vbcrlf, -1, 1) For n = 0 to ubound(split_software) -1 For m = n+1 to ubound(split_software) if lcase(split_software(m)) < lcase(split_software(n)) then temp = split_software(m) split_software(m) = split_software(n) split_software(n) = temp end if Next Next for g = 1 to ubound(split_software) oIE.document.WriteLn "" next oIE.document.WriteLn "
Installed Software
Package Name: " & split_software(g) & "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" oIE.document.WriteLn "
" end if ' FireFox Extensions comment = "Firefox Extensions" Echo(comment) folder = "c:\documents and settings" dim folder_array() dim folder_array_2() i = 0 'Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") Set colSubfolders = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Associators of {Win32_Directory.Name='" & folder & "'} Where AssocClass = Win32_Subdirectory ResultRole = PartComponent") redim folder_array(colSubFolders.count) redim folder_array_2(colSubFolders.count) For Each objFolder in colSubfolders folder = split(objFolder.Name,"\",-1,1) moz_folder = "\\" & system_name & "\c$\documents and settings" & "\" & folder(2) & "\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles" Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") If objFSO.FolderExists(moz_folder) Then folder_array(i) = objFolder.Name & "\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles" folder_array_2(i) = moz_folder i = i + 1 end if Next redim preserve folder_array(i - 1) redim preserve folder_array_2(i -1) For i = 0 to UBound(folder_array) 'If don't want to redim preserve above, you could comment out and do something like 'instead. 'if folder_array(i) = "" then ' exit for 'end if Set colSubfolders2 = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Associators of {Win32_Directory.Name='" & folder_array(i) & "'} Where AssocClass = Win32_Subdirectory ResultRole = PartComponent") For Each objFolder2 in colSubfolders2 split_folder = split(objFolder2.Name,"\",-1,1) 'wscript.echo "Returned (local) directory" 'wscript.echo objFolder2.Name 'wscript.echo "--------------------------" moz_folder_2 = folder_array_2(i) & "\" & split_folder(7) & "\Extensions.rdf" moz_folder_3 = folder_array_2(i) & "\" & split_folder(7) & "\extensions\Extensions.rdf" 'wscript.echo "Calculated remote filename" 'wscript.echo moz_folder_2 'wscript.echo "--------------------------" if objFSO.FileExists(moz_folder_2) then Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(moz_folder_2, 1) Do Until objTextFile.AtEndOfStream input_string = objTextFile.ReadLine MyPos = Instr(1, input_string, " 0 then Do Until objTextFile.AtEndOfStream input_string2 = objTextFile.ReadLine MyPos2 = Instr(1, input_string2, "") if MyPos2 > 0 then exit do MyArray = Split(input_string2, chr(34), -1, 1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "S1:version=") then version = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "S1:name=") then name = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "S1:description=") then description = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "S1:creator=") then creator = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "S1:homepageURL=") then homepage = MyArray(1) Loop 'wscript.echo "--------------------" 'wscript.echo "Name: Mozilla Firefox Extension - " & name 'wscript.echo "Version: " & version 'wscript.echo "Description: " & description 'wscript.echo "Creator: " & creator 'wscript.echo "Homepage: " & homepage if name <> "" then form_input = "software^^^Mozilla Firefox Extension - " & clean(name) & "^^^" _ & clean(version) & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & clean(creator) & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & clean(homepage) & "^^^" _ & clean(description) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment end if form_input = "" name = "" version = "" description = "" creator = "" homepage = "" end if Loop end if if objFSO.FileExists(moz_folder_3) then Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(moz_folder_3, 1) Do Until objTextFile.AtEndOfStream input_string = objTextFile.ReadLine MyPos = Instr(1, input_string, " 0 then Do Until objTextFile.AtEndOfStream input_string2 = objTextFile.ReadLine MyPos2 = Instr(1, input_string2, "") if MyPos2 > 0 then exit do MyArray = Split(input_string2, chr(34), -1, 1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "em:version=") then version = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "em:name=") then name = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "em:description=") then description = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "em:creator=") then creator = MyArray(1) if Instr(1, MyArray(0), "em:homepageURL=") then homepage = MyArray(1) Loop 'wscript.echo "--------------------" 'wscript.echo "Name: Mozilla Firefox Extension - " & name 'wscript.echo "Version: " & version 'wscript.echo "Description: " & description 'wscript.echo "Creator: " & creator 'wscript.echo "Homepage: " & homepage if name <> "" then form_input = "software^^^Mozilla Firefox Extension - " & clean(name) & "^^^" _ & clean(version) & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & clean(creator) & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & "^^^" _ & clean(homepage) & "^^^" _ & clean(description) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment end if form_input = "" name = "" version = "" description = "" creator = "" homepage = "" end if Loop end if Next Next end if ' End of software audit section ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'Windows Firewall Settings ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Skipping if audited system is not WinXp SP2+, W2k3 SP1+, Vista, W2k8 or Seven if ((SystemBuildNumber = "2600" AND CInt(ServicePack) > 1) OR (SystemBuildNumber = "3790" AND CInt(ServicePack) > 0) OR (CInt(SystemBuildNumber) >= 6000)) then comment = "Windows Firewall Settings" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next ' Domain Settings strKeyPath = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile" strValueName = "EnableFirewall" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,dm_EnFirewall if isnull(dm_EnFirewall) then dm_EnFirewall = "" end if strValueName = "DisableNotifications" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,dm_DisNotifications if isnull(dm_DisNotifications) then dm_DisNotifications = "" end if strValueName = "DoNotAllowExceptions" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,dm_DNExceptions if isnull(dm_DNExceptions) then dm_DNExceptions = "" end if ' Non-Domain Settings strKeyPath = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile" strValueName = "EnableFirewall" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,std_EnFirewall if isnull(std_EnFirewall) then std_EnFirewall = "" end if strValueName = "DisableNotifications" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,std_DisNotifications if isnull(std_DisNotifications) then std_DisNotifications = "" end if strValueName = "DoNotAllowExceptions" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,std_DNExceptions if isnull(std_DNExceptions) then std_DNExceptions = "" end if form_input = "system11^^^" & clean(dm_EnFirewall) & "^^^" _ & clean(dm_DisNotifications) & "^^^" _ & clean(dm_DNExceptions) & "^^^" _ & clean(std_EnFirewall) & "^^^" _ & clean(std_DisNotifications) & "^^^" _ & clean(std_DNExceptions) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" strKeyPath = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List" oReg.EnumValues HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys if subkey <> "" then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,subKey,key value = Split(key, ":", -1, 1) if InStr(value(0),"%windir%") <> 0 Then application_path = clean(value(0)) application_remote_address = clean(value(1)) application_enabled = clean(value(2)) application_name = clean(value(3)) else application_path = value(0) & ":" & value(1) application_path = clean(application_path) application_remote_address = clean(value(2)) application_enabled = clean(value(3)) application_name = clean(value(4)) end if form_input = "fire_app^^^" & application_name & "^^^" _ & application_path & "^^^" _ & application_remote_address & "^^^" _ & application_enabled & "^^^" _ & "Standard" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if Next strKeyPath = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List" oReg.EnumValues HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys if subkey <> "" then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,subKey,key value = Split(key, ":", -1, 1) if InStr(value(0),"%windir%") <> 0 Then application_path = clean(value(0)) application_remote_address = clean(value(1)) application_enabled = clean(value(2)) application_name = clean(value(3)) else application_path = value(0) & ":" & value(1) application_path = clean(application_path) application_remote_address = clean(value(2)) application_enabled = clean(value(3)) application_name = clean(value(4)) end if form_input = "fire_app^^^" & application_name & "^^^" _ & application_path & "^^^" _ & application_remote_address & "^^^" _ & application_enabled & "^^^" _ & "Domain" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" end if Next strKeyPath = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List" oReg.EnumValues HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys if subkey <> "" then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,subKey,key value = Split(key, ":", -1, 1) port_number = value(0) port_protocol = value(1) port_scope = value(2) port_enabled = value(3) form_input = "fire_port^^^" & port_number & "^^^" _ & port_protocol & "^^^" _ & port_scope & "^^^" _ & port_enabled & "^^^" _ & "User" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment end if Next strKeyPath = "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List" oReg.EnumValues HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys if subkey <> "" then oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,subKey,key value = Split(key, ":", -1, 1) port_number = value(0) port_protocol = value(1) port_scope = value(2) port_enabled = value(3) form_input = "fire_port^^^" & port_number & "^^^" _ & port_protocol & "^^^" _ & port_scope & "^^^" _ & port_enabled & "^^^" _ & "Domain" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment end if Next end if comment = "CD Keys" Echo(comment) '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' MS CD Keys for Office 2007 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys name_2007 = get_sku_2007(subkey) release_type = get_release_type(subkey) edition_type = get_edition_type(subkey) path = strKeyPath & "\" & subkey strOffXPRU = "HKLM\" & path & "\DigitalProductId" subKey = "DigitalProductId" oReg.GetBinaryValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey=GetKey(key) form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_2007 & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "office_2007" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if Next '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' MS CD Keys for Office 2003 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Registration" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys name_2003 = get_sku_2003(subkey) release_type = get_release_type(subkey) edition_type = get_edition_type(subkey) path = strKeyPath & "\" & subkey strOffXPRU = "HKLM\" & path & "\DigitalProductId" subKey = "DigitalProductId" oReg.GetBinaryValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey=GetKey(key) form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_2003 & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "office_2003" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if Next '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' MS CD Keys for Office XP ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Registration" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys name_xp = get_sku_xp(subkey) release_type = get_release_type(subkey) edition_type = get_edition_type(subkey) path = strKeyPath & "\" & subkey strOffXPRU = "HKLM\" & path & "\DigitalProductId" subKey = "DigitalProductId" oReg.GetBinaryValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey=GetKey(key) form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "office_xp" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if Next ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' MS CD Keys for Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' IsOSXP = InStr(OSName, "Windows XP") IsOS2K = InStr(OSName, "Windows 2000") IsOS2K3 = InStr(OSName, "Server 2003") IsOSVista = InStr(OSName, "Windows Vista") IsOSXP2K2K3WV = CInt(IsOSXP + IsOS2K + IsOS2K3 + IsOSVista) if (IsOSXP2K2K3WV > 0) then path = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" subKey = "DigitalProductId" oReg.GetBinaryValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,path,subKey,key strXPKey=GetKey(key) if IsNull(strXPKey) then else form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & OSName & "^^^" _ & strXPKey & "^^^" _ & SystemBuildNumber & "^^^" _ & Version & "^^^" _ & "windows_xp" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' MS CD Keys for Windows NT ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if InStr(OSName, "Windows NT") then path = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" subKey = "ProductId" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,path,subKey,key if IsNull(Key) then else form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & OSName & "^^^" _ & Key & "^^^" _ & SystemBuildNumber & "^^^" _ & Version & "^^^" _ & "windows_nt" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' MS CD Keys for Windows 98 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' if (InStr(OSName, "Windows 98") Or InStr(OSName, "Windows ME")) then path = "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion" subKey = "ProductKey" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,path,subKey,key if IsNull(Key) then else form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & OSName & "^^^" _ & Key & "^^^" _ & SystemBuildNumber & "^^^" _ & Version & "^^^" _ & "windows_98" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Crystal Reports 9.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Crystal Decisions\9.0\Crystal Reports\Keycodes" oReg.EnumKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys name_xp = "Crystal Reports 9.0 " & subkey release_type = "" edition_type = subkey path = strKeyPath & "\" & subkey subKey = "" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = GetCrystalKey(key) form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "crystal_reports_9" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if Next '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Crystal Reports 11.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Business Objects\Suite 11.0\Crystal Reports" name_xp = "Crystal Reports - 11.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "PIDKEY" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key subKey = "Version" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key release_type = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "crystal_reports_11" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Nero 6.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom\Info" name_xp = "Nero Burning Rom - 6.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "Serial6" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "nero_6" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Photoshop 5.0 Limited Edition" name_xp = "Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "ProductID" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "photoshop_5" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Autocad 2004 LT '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT\R9\ACLT-201:40A" name_xp = "Autocad 2004 LT" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "SerialNumber" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "autocad_2000" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Autocad 2005 LT '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT\R10\ACLT-301:409" name_xp = "Autocad 2005 LT" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "SerialNumber" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "autocad_2000" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Adobe Photoshop 7.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Adobe\Photoshop\7.0\Registration" name_xp = "Adobe Photoshop 7.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "SERIAL" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "photoshop_7" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Adobe Acrobat 5.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Acrobat 5.0" name_xp = "Adobe Acrobat 5.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "ProductID" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "acrobat_5" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' SQL Svr 2000 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Registration" name_xp = "SQL Server 2000" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "CD_Key" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "sql_server_2000" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' VMWare 4.0 Workstation ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation\License.ws.4.0" name_xp = "VMWare Workstation 4.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "Serial" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "vmware_4" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Autocad 2006 LT '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT\R11\ACLT-4001:409" name_xp = "Autocad 2006 LT" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "SerialNumber" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "autocad_2000" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' VMWare 5.0 Workstation ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation\License.ws.5.0" name_xp = "VMWare Workstation 5.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "Serial" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "vmware_5" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Adobe Illustrator 10.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Adobe\Illustrator\10\Registration" name_xp = "Adobe Illustrator 10.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "SERIAL" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "illustrator_10" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Cyberlink PowerDVD 4.0 ' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\PowerDVD" name_xp = "Cyberlink PowerDVD 4.0" release_type = "" edition_type = "" path = strKeyPath subKey = "CDKey" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Path,subKey,key if IsNull(key) then else strOffXPRUKey = key form_input = "ms_keys^^^" & name_xp & "^^^" _ & strOffXPRUKey & "^^^" _ & release_type & "^^^" _ & edition_type & "^^^" _ & "powerdvd_4" & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment strOffXPRUKey = "" release_type = "" edition_type = "" form_input = "" end if ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' IIS Information ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' If iis = "True" Then ' IISAdmin service installed comment = "IIS Info" Echo(comment) ' Checking if IIS WMI provider is available If CInt(SystemBuildNumber) >= 3790 Then ' System is W2k3+ Set objWMIService_Root = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root") Set colItems = objWMIService_Root.InstancesOf("__NAMESPACE") iis_wmi = "False" For Each objItem In colItems If objItem.Name = "MicrosoftIISv2" Then iis_wmi = "True" End If Next End If If iis_wmi Then ' MicrosoftIISv2 WMI provider available If strUser <> "" and strPass <> "" Then Set objWMIService_IIS = wmiLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, "\root\MicrosoftIISv2",strUser,strPass) objWMIService_IIS.Security_.AuthenticationLevel = 6 'PacketPrivacy Else Set objWMIService_IIS = GetObject("winmgmts:{AuthenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\MicrosoftIISv2") End If Set colItems = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM IIsWebInfo",,48) For Each objItem in colItems iis_version = objItem.MajorIIsVersionNumber & "." & objItem.MinorIIsVersionNumber Next form_input = "system12^^^" & iis_version & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" If iis_w3svc Then ' Web service installed: retrieving settings Set colItems = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM IIsWebServiceSetting",,48) For Each objItem in colItems For i = 0 to Ubound(objItem.WebSvcExtRestrictionList) If objItem.WebSvcExtRestrictionList(i).Access = 0 Then iis_web_ext_access = "Not allowed" Else iis_web_ext_access = "Allowed" End If iis_web_ext_path = objItem.WebSvcExtRestrictionList(i).FilePath iis_web_ext_desc = objItem.WebSvcExtRestrictionList(i).Description Select Case iis_web_ext_path Case "*.exe": iis_web_ext_desc = "All unknown CGI extensions" Case "*.dll": iis_web_ext_desc = "All unknown ISAPI extensions" Case Default: End Select form_input = "iis_4^^^" & iis_web_ext_desc & "^^^" & iis_web_ext_path & "^^^" & iis_web_ext_access & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next Next Set colItems = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery("Select * from IIsWebServerSetting",,48) For Each objItem in colItems ArgSiteIndex = objItem.Name ' Stripping out "w3svc/" SiteId = Mid(ArgSiteIndex, 7) iis_desc = objItem.ServerComment strQuery = "SELECT * FROM IIsLogModuleSetting WHERE LogModuleId = '" & objItem.LogPluginClsid & "'" Set colItems1 = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery(strQuery,,48) For Each objItem1 in colItems1 LogFormat = Split(objItem1.Name, "/") iis_log_format = LogFormat(1) Next iis_log_dir = objItem.LogFileDirectory Select Case objItem.LogType Case 0: iis_log_en = "Disabled" Case 1: iis_log_en = "Enabled" Case Default: iis_log_en = "Undefined" End Select Select Case objItem.LogFilePeriod Case 0: If objItem.LogFileTruncateSize = -1 Then iis_log_per = "Unlimited file size" Else iis_log_per = "When file size reaches " & (objItem.LogFileTruncateSize/1048576) & " MB" End If Case 1: iis_log_per = "Daily" Case 2: iis_log_per = "Weekly" Case 3: iis_log_per = "Monthly" Case 4: iis_log_per = "Hourly" Case Default: iis_log_per = "Undefined" End Select For i = 0 to Ubound(objItem.ServerBindings) If objItem.ServerBindings(i).IP = "" Then iis_ip = "All Unassigned" Else iis_ip = objItem.ServerBindings(i).IP End If iis_port = objItem.ServerBindings(i).Port If objItem.ServerBindings(i).Hostname = "" Then iis_host = "none" Else iis_host = objItem.ServerBindings(i).Hostname End If form_input = "iis_3^^^" & SiteId & "^^^" _ & iis_ip & "^^^" _ & iis_port & "^^^" _ & iis_host & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next For i = 0 to Ubound(objItem.SecureBindings) If objItem.SecureBindings(i).IP = "" Then iis_sec_ip = "No secure bindings" Else iis_sec_ip = objItem.SecureBindings(i).IP End If iis_sec_port = objItem.SecureBindings(i).Port Next strQuery = "SELECT * FROM IIsWebServer WHERE Name = '" & ArgSiteIndex & "'" Set colItems3 = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery(strQuery,,48) For Each objItem3 in colItems3 Select Case objItem3.ServerState Case 1: iis_site_state = "Starting" Case 2: iis_site_state = "Running" Case 3: iis_site_state = "Stopping" Case 4: iis_site_state = "Stopped" Case 5: iis_site_state = "Pausing" Case 6: iis_site_state = "Paused" Case 7: iis_site_state = "Continuing" Case Default: iis_site_state = "Unknown" End Select Next Set colItems2 = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM IIsWebVirtualDirSetting",,48) For Each objItem2 in colItems2 If (UCase(objItem2.Name) = ArgSiteIndex & "/ROOT") Then iis_path = objItem2.Path iis_site_app_pool = objItem2.AppPoolId iis_dir_browsing = objItem2.EnableDirBrowsing iis_site_anonymous_user = objItem2.AnonymousUserName iis_site_anonymous_auth = objItem2.AuthAnonymous iis_site_basic_auth = objItem2.AuthBasic iis_site_ntlm_auth = objItem2.AuthNTLM iis_site_ssl_en = objItem2.AccessSSL iis_site_ssl128_en = objItem2.AccessSSL128 iis_def_doc = objItem2.DefaultDoc End If If (InStr(Ucase(objItem2.Name),ArgSiteIndex & "/ROOT/")) Then VirtualDir = Split(objItem2.Name, "/") iis_vd_name = VirtualDir(3) iis_vd_path = objItem2.Path form_input = "iis_2^^^" & SiteId & "^^^" _ & iis_vd_name & "^^^" _ & iis_vd_path & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" End If Next form_input = "iis_1^^^" & SiteId & "^^^" & iis_desc & "^^^" _ & iis_log_en & "^^^" & iis_log_dir & "^^^" _ & iis_log_format & "^^^" & iis_log_per & "^^^" _ & iis_path & "^^^" & iis_dir_browsing & "^^^" _ & iis_def_doc & "^^^" & iis_sec_ip & "^^^" _ & iis_sec_port & "^^^" & iis_site_state & "^^^" _ & iis_site_app_pool & "^^^" & iis_site_anonymous_user & "^^^" _ & iis_site_anonymous_auth & "^^^" & iis_site_basic_auth & "^^^" _ & iis_site_ntlm_auth & "^^^" & iis_site_ssl_en & "^^^" _ & iis_site_ssl128_en & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next ' objItem in colItems = objWMIService_IIS.ExecQuery("Select * from IIsWebServerSetting",,48) End If 'iis_w3svc Else ' IIS WMI provider not available: trying IIS ADSI provider ' Will work only if IIS is installed on the auditing host and inetinfo.exe is allowed on the audited host's firewall full_path = "\\" & system_name & "\admin$" & "\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe" iis_version = Left(objFSO.GetFileVersion(full_path), 3) form_input = "system12^^^" & iis_version & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" If iis_w3svc Then ' Web service installed: retrieving settings Err.Clear Dim objWWW Set objWWW = GetObject("IIS://" & system_name & "/w3svc") ' Verify that the IIS ADSI provider is available If Err <> 0 Then ' Else For Each WebSiteID in objWWW If IsNumeric(WebSiteID.Name) Then ' Initialize error checking On Error Resume Next ' Initialize variables Dim ArgPhysicalServer, ArgSiteIndex, ArgFilter, ArgVirtualDirectory Dim ArgsCounter, ArgNum Dim objWebServer, objWebRootDir, objWebLog, objWebFilter, objWebVirtualDir Dim BindingArray, strServerBinding, strSecureBinding Dim SecurityDescriptor, DiscretionaryAcl, IPSecurity Dim strPath, Item, Member, VirDirCounter, Counter ' Default values ArgNum = 0 ArgPhysicalServer = system_name ArgSiteIndex = WebSiteID.Name ' Specify and bind to the administrative objects Set objWebServer = GetObject("IIS://" & ArgPhysicalServer & "/w3svc/" & ArgSiteIndex) Set objWebRootDir = GetObject("IIS://" & ArgPhysicalServer & "/w3svc/" & ArgSiteIndex & "/Root") ' do enumerate for this websiteID - will end if at end of function ' ----- Web Site Tab ------- ' --------------- iis_desc = objWebServer.ServerComment iis_site_state = objWebServer.Status Select Case iis_site_state Case 1: iis_site_state = "Starting" Case 2: iis_site_state = "Running" Case 3: iis_site_state = "Stopping" Case 4: iis_site_state = "Stopped" Case 5: iis_site_state = "Pausing" Case 6: iis_site_state = "Paused" Case 7: iis_site_state = "Continuing" Case Default: iis_site_state = "Unknown" End Select iis_site_anonymous_user = objWebServer.AnonymousUserName iis_site_anonymous_auth = objWebServer.AuthAnonymous iis_site_basic_auth = objWebServer.AuthBasic iis_site_ntlm_auth = objWebServer.AuthNTLM iis_site_ssl_en = objWebServer.AccessSSL iis_site_ssl128_en = objWebServer.AccessSSL128 For Each Item in objWebServer.ServerBindings strServerBinding = Item BindingArray = Split(strServerBinding, ":", -1, 1) If BindingArray(0) = "" Then iis_ip = "All Unassigned" Else iis_ip = BindingArray(0) End If iis_port = BindingArray(1) If BindingArray(2) = "" Then iis_host = "None" Else iis_host = BindingArray(2) End If form_input = "iis_3^^^" & ArgSiteIndex & "^^^" _ & iis_ip & "^^^" _ & iis_port & "^^^" _ & iis_host & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" Next iis_sec_ip = "No Secure Bindings" iis_sec_port = "" For Each Item in objWebServer.SecureBindings strSecureBinding = Item BindingArray = Split(strSecureBinding, ":", -1, 1) If BindingArray(0) = "" Then iis_sec_ip = "All Unassigned" Else iis_sec_ip = BindingArray(0) End If iis_sec_port = BindingArray(1) Next If objWebServer.LogType = 0 Then iis_log_en = "Disabled" Else iis_log_en = "Enabled" Set objWebLog = GetObject("IIS://" & ArgPhysicalServer & "/logging") For Each Item in objWebLog If objWebServer.LogPluginCLSID = Item.LogModuleID Then iis_log_format = Item.Name objWebLog = Item.Name End If Next If objWebServer.LogFilePeriod = 0 Then If objWebServer.LogFileTruncateSize = -1 Then iis_log_per = "Unlimited file size" Else iis_log_per = "When file size reaches " & (objWebServer.LogfileTruncateSize/1048576) & " MB" End If End If If objWebServer.LogFilePeriod = 1 Then iis_log_per = "Daily" Else If objWebServer.LogFilePeriod = 2 Then iis_log_per = "Weekly" Else If objWebServer.LogFilePeriod =3 Then iis_log_per = "Monthly" End If End If End If iis_log_dir = objWebServer.LogFileDirectory End If ' ----- Home Directory Tab ------- ' ---------------- If objWebRootDir.HttpRedirect <> "" Then ' Else strPath = objWebRootDir.Path strPath = Left(strPath, 2) iis_path = objWebRootDir.Path iis_dir_browsing = objWebRootDir.EnableDirBrowsing End If ' ----- Documents Tab ------- ' ----------------- If objWebRootDir.EnableDefaultDoc = False Then iis_def_doc = "False" Else iis_def_doc = objWebRootDir.DefaultDoc End If form_input = "iis_1^^^" & ArgSiteIndex & "^^^" & iis_desc & "^^^" _ & iis_log_en & "^^^" & iis_log_dir & "^^^" _ & iis_log_format & "^^^" & iis_log_per & "^^^" _ & iis_path & "^^^" & iis_dir_browsing & "^^^" _ & iis_def_doc & "^^^" & iis_sec_ip & "^^^" _ & iis_sec_port & "^^^" & iis_site_state & "^^^" _ & iis_site_app_pool & "^^^" & iis_site_anonymous_user & "^^^" _ & iis_site_anonymous_auth & "^^^" & iis_site_basic_auth & "^^^" _ & iis_site_ntlm_auth & "^^^" & iis_site_ssl_en & "^^^" _ & iis_site_ssl128_en & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" ' ------------------ ' --- Enumerating Virtual Directories ---- ' ------------------ VirDirCounter = 0 For Each Item in objWebRootDir If Item.Class = "IIsWebVirtualDir" Then ArgVirtualDirectory = Item.Name Set objWebVirtualDir = GetObject("IIS://" & ArgPhysicalServer & "/w3svc/" & ArgSiteIndex & "/Root/" & ArgVirtualDirectory) iis_vd_name = Item.Name iis_vd_path = objWebVirtualDir.Path form_input = "iis_2^^^" & ArgSiteIndex & "^^^" _ & clean(iis_vd_name) & "^^^" _ & clean(iis_vd_path) & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" VirDirCounter = VirDirCounter + 1 End If Next End If 'IsNumeric(WebSiteID.Name) next 'WebSiteID in objWWW End If 'Err <> 0 End If 'iis_w3svc End If ' iis_wmi Else ' End of iis = True End If ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'ODBC Connections ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Skipping if audited system is not WinXp, W2k3, Vista, W2k8 or Seven if ((SystemBuildNumber = "2600") OR (SystemBuildNumber = "3790") OR (CInt(SystemBuildNumber) >= 6000)) then comment = "ODBC Connections" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBC.INI\ODBC Data Sources" oReg.EnumValues HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,arrSubKeys For Each subkey In arrSubKeys comment = subkey Echo("Name: " & comment) odbc_name = subkey strKeyPath1 = "SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBC.INI\" & subkey 'comment = strKeyPath1 'wscript.echo comment oReg.EnumValues HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, strKeyPath1, arrValueNames, arrValueTypes For i=0 To UBound(arrValueNames) oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath1,_ arrValueNames(i),strValue Echo(arrValueNames(i) & ": " & strValue) Next Next end if ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 'Automatic Updating Settings ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Check if system is Win2k+. Build Number: Win2k-->2195, Win98-->2222, WinME-->3000 If (CInt(SystemBuildNumber) >= "2195" And Not SystemBuildNumber = "2222" And Not SystemBuildNumber = "3000") Then comment = "Automatic Updating Settings" Echo(comment) On Error Resume Next strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "NoAutoUpdate" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,NoAutoUpdate Select Case Clean(NoAutoUpdate) Case "0" au_gpo_configured = "True" au_enabled = "True" Case "1" au_gpo_configured = "True" au_enabled = "False" Case Else au_gpo_configured = "False" au_enabled = "" End Select If (au_gpo_configured = "True" And au_enabled = "True") Then ' AU client is configured by a GPO and AU is enabled strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "AUOptions" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,AUOptions Select Case AuOptions Case "2" au_behaviour = "Notify before download and install" Case "3" au_behaviour = "Automatically download and notify of installation" Case "4" au_behaviour = "Automatic download and scheduled installation" Case "5" au_behaviour = "Automatic Updates is required, but admins can configure it" Case Else au_behaviour = "Unknown" End Select If AuOptions = "4" Then ' Installation is scheduled strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "ScheduledInstallDay" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,ScheduledInstallDay Select Case ScheduledInstallDay Case "0" au_sched_install_day = "Every Day" Case "1" au_sched_install_day = "Every Sunday" Case "2" au_sched_install_day = "Every Monday" Case "3" au_sched_install_day = "Every Tuesday" Case "4" au_sched_install_day = "Every Wednesday" Case "5" au_sched_install_day = "Every Thursday" Case "6" au_sched_install_day = "Every Friday" Case "7" au_sched_install_day = "Every Saturday" Case Else au_sched_install_day = "Unknown" End select strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "ScheduledInstallTime" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,ScheduledInstallTime au_sched_install_time = ScheduledInstallTime & ":00" End If End If ' au_gpo_configured And au_enabled If (au_gpo_configured = "False" Or AuOptions = "5") Then ' AU client is not configured by a GPO or a GPO lets admins choose settings: checking AU system properties strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update" strValueName = "AUOptions" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,AuOptions Select Case AuOptions Case "1" au_behaviour = "Automatic Updating disabled" Case "2" au_behaviour = "Notify before download and install" Case "3" au_behaviour = "Automatically download and notify of installation" Case "4" au_behaviour = "Automatic download and scheduled installation" Case Else au_behaviour = "Unknown" End Select If AuOptions = "4" Then strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update" strValueName = "ScheduledInstallDay" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,ScheduledInstallDay Select Case ScheduledInstallDay Case "0" au_sched_install_day = "Every Day" Case "1" au_sched_install_day = "Every Sunday" Case "2" au_sched_install_day = "Every Monday" Case "3" au_sched_install_day = "Every Tuesday" Case "4" au_sched_install_day = "Every Wednesday" Case "5" au_sched_install_day = "Every Thursday" Case "6" au_sched_install_day = "Every Friday" Case "7" au_sched_install_day = "Every Saturday" Case Else au_sched_install_day = "Unknown" End select strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update" strValueName = "ScheduledInstallTime" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,ScheduledInstallTime au_sched_install_time = ScheduledInstallTime & ":00" End If End If 'Not au_gpo_configured Or AuOptions = "5" If (au_gpo_configured = "True" And au_enabled = "True") Then ' AU client is configured by a GPO and AU is enabled strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "UseWUServer" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,UseWUServer au_use_wuserver = Clean(UseWUServer) Select Case au_use_wuserver Case "0" au_use_wuserver = "False" Case "1" au_use_wuserver = "True" End Select If au_use_wuserver = "True" Then strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate" strValueName = "WUServer" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,WUServer au_wuserver = Clean(WUServer) strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate" strValueName = "WUStatusServer" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,WUStatusServer au_wustatusserver = Clean(WUStatusServer) End If strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate" strValueName = "TargetGroup" oReg.GetStringValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,TargetGroup au_target_group = Clean(TargetGroup) strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate" strValueName = "ElevateNonAdmins" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,ElevateNonAdmins au_elevate_nonadmins = Clean(ElevateNonAdmins) Select Case au_elevate_nonadmins Case "0" au_elevate_nonadmins = "False" Case "1" au_elevate_nonadmins = "True" End Select strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "AutoInstallMinorUpdates" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,AutoInstallMinorUpdates au_auto_install = Clean(AutoInstallMinorUpdates) Select Case au_auto_install Case "0" au_auto_install = "False" Case "1" au_auto_install = "True" End Select strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "DetectionFrequency" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,DetectionFrequency au_detection_frequency = Clean(DetectionFrequency) strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "RebootRelaunchTimeout" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,RebootRelaunchTimeout au_reboot_timeout = Clean(RebootRelaunchTimeout) strKeyPath = "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU" strValueName = "NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers" oReg.GetDWORDValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,strKeyPath,strValueName,NoAutoReboot au_noautoreboot = Clean(NoAutoReboot) Select Case au_noautoreboot Case "0" au_noautoreboot = "False" Case "1" au_noautoreboot = "True" End Select End If ' 2nd au_gpo_configured And au_enabled form_input = "auto_upd^^^" & au_gpo_configured & "^^^" & au_enabled & "^^^" & au_behaviour & "^^^" _ & au_sched_install_day & "^^^" & au_sched_install_time & "^^^" & au_use_wuserver & "^^^" _ & au_wuserver & "^^^" & au_wustatusserver & "^^^" & au_target_group & "^^^" _ & au_elevate_nonadmins & "^^^" & au_auto_install & "^^^" & au_detection_frequency & "^^^" _ & au_reboot_timeout & "^^^" & au_noautoreboot & "^^^" entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment form_input = "" End If 'Win2k+ if online = "n" then objTextFile.Close end if end_time = Timer elapsed_time = end_time - start_time Echo("Audit.vbs Execution Time: " & int(elapsed_time) & " seconds.") if online = "ie" then ie_time = Timer ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Create an IE instance for output into ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Dim ie Set ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") ie.navigate ie_form_page Do Until IE.readyState = 4 : WScript.sleep(200) : Loop if ie_visible = "y" then ie.visible= True else ie.visible = False end if Dim oUser Dim oPwd Dim oDoc Set oDoc = IE.document Set oAdd = oDoc.getElementById("add") ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ' Output UUID & Timestamp to IE ' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' oAdd.value = oAdd.value + form_total + vbcrlf if ie_auto_submit = "y" then IE.Document.All("submit").Click Do Until IE.readyState = 4 : WScript.sleep(2000) : Loop end if if ie_auto_close = "y" then Do Until IE.readyState = 4 : WScript.sleep(5000) : Loop WScript.sleep(5000) ie.Quit end if end_time = Timer elapsed_time = end_time - ie_time Echo("IE Execution Time: " & int(elapsed_time) & " seconds.") end if ' End of IE if online = "yesxml" then url = non_ie_page Err.clear XmlObj = "ServerXMLHTTP" Set objHTTP = WScript.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0") objHTTP.SetOption 2, 13056 ' Ignore all SSL errors objHTTP.Open "POST", url, False objHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded" if utf8 = "y" then objHTTP.Send "add=" + urlEncode(form_total + vbcrlf) else objHTTP.Send "add=" + escape(Deconstruct(form_total + vbcrlf)) end if if (Err.Number <> 0 or objHTTP.status <> 200) then Err.clear XmlObj = "XMLHTTP" Set objHTTP = WScript.CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP") objHTTP.Open "POST", url, False objHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded" if utf8 = "y" then objHTTP.Send "add=" + urlEncode(form_total + vbcrlf) else objHTTP.Send "add=" + escape(Deconstruct(form_total + vbcrlf)) end if end if if (Err.Number <> 0 or objHTTP.status <> 200) then Echo("Unable to send XML to server using " & XmlObj & " - HTTP Response: " & objHTTP.status & " (" & objHTTP.statusText & ") - Error " & Err.Number & " " & Err.Description) else Echo("XML sent to server using " & XmlObj & ": " & objHTTP.status & " (" & objHTTP.statusText & ")") end if Err.clear end if if online = "p" then oIE.document.WriteLn "" end if end_time = Timer elapsed_time = end_time - start_time Echo("Total Execution Time: " & int(elapsed_time) & " seconds.") WScript.sleep(2500) ' database.close conn End Function Function Deconstruct(strIn) strOut = "" For x = 1 to Len(strIn) If Asc(Mid(strIn,x,1)) > 128 Then strOut = strOut & "&#" & Asc(Mid(strIn,x,1)) Else strOut = strOut & Mid(strIn,x,1) End If Next Deconstruct = strOut End Function Function HostDrives(sHost) CONST LOCAL_DISK = 3 Dim Disks, Disk, aTmp(), i Set Disks = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Select * from Win32_LogicalDisk where DriveType=" & LOCAL_DISK) ReDim aTmp(Disks.Count - 1) i = -1 For Each Disk in Disks i = i + 1 aTmp(i) = Disk.DeviceID Next HostDrives = aTmp End Function Function DrivePartition(sHost, sDrive) Dim Associator, Associators Set Associators = objWMIService.ExecQuery ("Associators of {Win32_LogicalDisk.DeviceID=""" & sDrive & """} WHERE ResultClass=CIM_DiskPartition") On Error Resume Next For Each Associator in Associators DrivePartition = Associator.Name If Err.Number <>0 then Err.Clear Next End Function Function GetKey(rpk) Const rpkOffset=52:i=28 szPossibleChars="BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789" Do 'Rep1 dwAccumulator=0 : j=14 Do dwAccumulator=dwAccumulator*256 dwAccumulator=rpk(j+rpkOffset)+dwAccumulator rpk(j+rpkOffset)=(dwAccumulator\24) and 255 dwAccumulator=dwAccumulator Mod 24 j=j-1 Loop While j>=0 i=i-1 : szProductKey=mid(szPossibleChars,dwAccumulator+1,1)&szProductKey if (((29-i) Mod 6)=0) and (i<>-1) then i=i-1 : szProductKey="-"&szProductKey End If Loop While i>=0 'Goto Rep1 GetKey=szProductKey End Function Function IsWMIConnectible(strComputer, strUser, strPass) ' 'Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer &"\root\cimv2") '(*) Set objSWbemLocator = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator") 'Set objSWbemServices = objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, "root\cimv2", strUser, strPass, "", "", &h80) Set objSWbemServices = objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, "root\cimv2", strUser, strPass, "", "", wbemConnectFlagUseMaxWait) Set colSWbemObjectSet = objSWbemServices.InstancesOf("Win32_Service") ' 'For Each objSWbemObject In colSWbemObjectSet ' Wscript.Echo "Name: " & objSWbemObject.Name 'Next If Err.Number > 0 Then 'WScript.Echo strComputer & " - Unable to connect to WMI. Error =" & Err.Number & "-" & Err.Description Err.Clear IsWMIConnectible = False Else ' WScript.Echo strComputer & "Connect to WMI: OK!" IsWMIConnectible = True End If 'WScript.Echo strComputer & " - Unable to connect to WMI. Error =" & Err.Number & "-" & Err.Description Err.Clear End Function Function IsConnectible(sHost,iPings,iTO) if sHost = "." then IsConnectible = True else If iPings = "" Then iPings = 2 If iTO = "" Then iTO = 750 Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") sProduct=UCase(oShell.RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProductName")) If instr(sProduct, "VISTA")>0 Then Set oExCmd = oShell.Exec("ping -n " & iPings & " -w " & iTO & " " & sHost & " -4") Else Set oExCmd = oShell.Exec("ping -n " & iPings & " -w " & iTO & " " & sHost) End if Select Case InStr(UCase(oExCmd.StdOut.Readall),"TTL=") ' Select Case InStr(oExCmd.StdOut.Readall,"TTL=") Case 0 IsConnectible = False Case Else IsConnectible = True End Select end if End Function function get_sku_2007(subkey) vers = mid(subkey,11,4) if vers = "0011" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007" end if if vers = "0012" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Standard 2007" end if if vers = "0013" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Basic 2007" end if if vers = "0014" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Professional 2007" end if if vers = "0015" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Access 2007" end if if vers = "0016" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Excel 2007" end if if vers = "0017" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007" end if if vers = "0018" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007" end if if vers = "0019" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Publisher 2007" end if if vers = "001A" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Outlook 2007" end if if vers = "001B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Word 2007" end if if vers = "001C" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Access Runtime 2007" end if if vers = "0020" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats" end if if vers = "0026" then vers_name = "Microsoft Expression Web" end if if vers = "0029" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Excel 2007" end if if vers = "002B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Word 2007" end if if vers = "002E" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007" end if if vers = "002F" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007" end if if vers = "0030" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007" end if if vers = "0031" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007" end if if vers = "0033" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Personal 2007" end if if vers = "0035" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007" end if if vers = "0037" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007" end if if vers = "003A" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007" end if if vers = "003B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007" end if if vers = "0044" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007" end if if vers = "0051" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007" end if if vers = "0052" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007" end if if vers = "0053" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007" end if if vers = "00A1" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office OneNote 2007" end if if vers = "00A3" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office OneNote Home Student 2007" end if if vers = "00A7" then vers_name = "Calendar Printing Assistant for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007" end if if vers = "00A9" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office InterConnect 2007" end if if vers = "00AF" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)" end if if vers = "00B0" then vers_name = "The Microsoft Save as PDF add-in" end if if vers = "00B1" then vers_name = "The Microsoft Save as XPS add-in" end if if vers = "00B2" then vers_name = "The Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS add-in" end if if vers = "00BA" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Groove 2007" end if if vers = "00CA" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Small Business 2007" end if if vers = "00E0" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Outlook 2007" end if if vers = "10D7" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services" end if if vers = "110D" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007" end if get_sku_2007 = vers_name end function function get_sku_2003(subkey) vers = mid(subkey,4,2) if vers = "11" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Professional Enterprise Edition 2003" end if if vers = "12" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003" end if if vers = "13" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003" end if if vers = "14" then vers_name = "Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0" end if if vers = "15" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Access 2003" end if if vers = "16" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Excel 2003" end if if vers = "17" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003" end if if vers = "18" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003" end if if vers = "19" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Publisher 2003" end if if vers = "1A" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Outlook Professional 2003" end if if vers = "1B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Word 2003" end if if vers = "1C" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Access 2003 Runtime" end if if vers = "1E" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 User Interface Pack" end if if vers = "1F" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Proofing Tools" end if if vers = "23" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack" end if if vers = "24" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit" end if if vers = "26" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Web Components" end if if vers = "2E" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Research Service SDK" end if if vers = "44" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003" end if if vers = "83" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 HTML Viewer" end if if vers = "92" then vers_name = "Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 English Template Pack" end if if vers = "93" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 English Web Parts and Components" end if if vers = "A1" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office OneNote 2003" end if if vers = "A4" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components" end if if vers = "A5" then vers_name = "Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool 2003" end if if vers = "AA" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Presentation Broadcast" end if if vers = "AB" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Template Pack 1" end if if vers = "AC" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Template Pack 2" end if if vers = "AD" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Template Pack 3" end if if vers = "AE" then vers_name = "Microsoft Organization Chart 2.0" end if if vers = "CA" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003" end if if vers = "D0" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Access 2003 Developer Extensions" end if if vers = "DC" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Smart Document SDK" end if if vers = "E0" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Outlook Standard 2003" end if if vers = "E3" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 (with InfoPath 2003)" end if if vers = "FF" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office 2003 Edition Language Interface Pack" end if if vers = "F8" then vers_name = "Remove Hidden Data Tool" end if if vers = "3B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003" end if if vers = "32" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Project Server 2003" end if if vers = "51" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003" end if if vers = "52" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2003" end if if vers = "53" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2003" end if if vers = "5E" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Visio 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack" end if if vers = "5F" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003" end if if vers = "60" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Developer 2003" end if if vers = "61" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Professional 2003" end if if vers = "62" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Standard 2003" end if if vers = "63" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual C# .NET Standard 2003" end if if vers = "64" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Standard 2003" end if if vers = "65" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual J# .NET Standard 2003" end if get_sku_2003 = vers_name end function function get_sku_xp(value) vers = mid(value,4,2) if vers = "11" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Professional" end if if vers = "12" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Standard" end if if vers = "13" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Small Business" end if if vers = "14" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Web Server" end if if vers = "15" then vers_name = "Microsoft Access 2002" end if if vers = "16" then vers_name = "Microsoft Excel 2002" end if if vers = "17" then vers_name = "Microsoft FrontPage 2002" end if if vers = "18" then vers_name = "Microsoft PowerPoint 2002" end if if vers = "19" then vers_name = "Microsoft Publisher 2002" end if if vers = "1A" then vers_name = "Microsoft Outlook 2002" end if if vers = "1B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Word 2002" end if if vers = "1C" then vers_name = "Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime" end if if vers = "1D" then vers_name = "Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2002" end if if vers = "1E" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Multilingual User Interface Pack" end if if vers = "1F" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Proofing Tools Kit" end if if vers = "20" then vers_name = "System Files Update" end if if vers = "22" then vers_name = "unused" end if if vers = "23" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Multilingual User Interface Pack Wizard" end if if vers = "24" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Resource Kit" end if if vers = "25" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Resource Kit Tools (download from Web)" end if if vers = "26" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office Web Components" end if if vers = "27" then vers_name = "Microsoft Project 2002" end if if vers = "28" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage" end if if vers = "29" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Professional Subscription" end if if vers = "2A" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Small Business Edition Subscription" end if if vers = "2B" then vers_name = "Microsoft Publisher 2002 Deluxe Edition" end if if vers = "2F" then vers_name = "Standalone IME (JPN Only)" end if if vers = "30" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Media Content" end if if vers = "31" then vers_name = "Microsoft Project 2002 Web Client" end if if vers = "32" then vers_name = "Microsoft Project 2002 Web Server" end if if vers = "33" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP PIPC1 (Pre Installed PC) (JPN Only)" end if if vers = "34" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP PIPC2 (Pre Installed PC) (JPN Only)" end if if vers = "35" then vers_name = "Microsoft Office XP Media Content Deluxe" end if if vers = "3A" then vers_name = "Project 2002 Standard" end if if vers = "3B" then vers_name = "Project 2002 Professional" end if if vers = "51" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visio Professional 2002" end if if vers = "5F" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect 2003" end if if vers = "60" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Developer 2003" end if if vers = "61" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Professional 2003" end if if vers = "62" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Standard 2003" end if if vers = "63" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual C# .NET Standard 2003" end if if vers = "64" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Standard 2003" end if if vers = "65" then vers_name = "Microsoft Visual J# .NET Standard 2003" end if get_sku_xp = vers_name end function function get_release_type(value) vers = mid(value,2,1) if vers = "0" then release_type = "Any release before Beta 1" end if if vers = "1" then release_type = "Beta 1" end if if vers = "2" then release_type = "Beta 2" end if if vers = "3" then release_type = "RC0
" end if if vers = "4" then release_type = "RC1/OEM Preview Release" end if if vers = "5" then release_type = "Reserved - Not Defined by Microsoft" end if if vers = "6" then release_type = "Reserved - Not Defined by Microsoft" end if if vers = "7" then release_type = "Reserved - Not Defined by Microsoft" end if if vers = "8" then release_type = "Reserved - Not Defined by Microsoft" end if if vers = "9" then release_type = "RTM (first shipped version)" end if if vers = "A" then release_type = "SR1 (unused if the product code is not changed after RTM)" end if if vers = "B" then release_type = "SR2 (unused if the product code is not changed after RTM)" end if if vers = "C" then release_type = "SR3 (unused if the product code is not changed after RTM)" end if get_release_type = release_type end function function get_edition_type(value) vers = mid(value,3,1) if vers = "0" then release_type = "Enterprise" end if if vers = "1" then release_type = "Retail/OEM" end if if vers = "2" then release_type = "Trial" end if get_edition_type = release_type end function function clean(value) if isnull(value) then value = "" 'value = Replace(value, chr(34), "\'") 'value = Replace(value, chr(39), "\'") value = Replace(value, vbCr, "") value = Replace(value, vbLf, "") 'if right(value, 1) = "\" then ' value = value + " " 'end if clean = value end function function GetCrystalKey(rpk) GetCrystalKey = Mid(rpk,3,21) End Function Function NSlookup(sHost) ' Both IP address and DNS name is allowed ' Function will return the opposite Set oRE = New RegExp oRE.Pattern = "^[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}$" bInpIP = False If oRE.Test(sHost) Then bInpIP = True End If Set oShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") Set oFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") sTemp = oShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%TEMP%") sTempFile = sTemp & "\" & oFS.GetTempName 'Run NSLookup via Command Prompt 'Dump results into a temp text file oShell.Run "%ComSpec% /c nslookup.exe " & sHost & " >" & sTempFile, 0, True 'Open the temp Text File and Read out the Data Set oTF = oFS.OpenTextFile(sTempFile) 'Parse the text file Do While Not oTF.AtEndOfStream sLine = Trim(oTF.Readline) If LCase(Left(sLine, 5)) = "name:" Then sData = Trim(Mid(sLine, 6)) If Not bInpIP Then 'Next line will be IP address(es) 'Line can be prefixed with "Address:" or "Addresses": aLine = Split(oTF.Readline, ":") sData = Trim(aLine(1)) End If Exit Do End If Loop 'Close it oTF.Close 'Delete It oFS.DeleteFile sTempFile If Lcase(TypeName(sData)) = LCase("Empty") Then NSlookup = "" Else NSlookup = sData End If End Function Function HowMany() Dim Proc1,Proc2,Proc3 CheckForHungWMI() Set Proc1 = GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2") Set Proc2 = Proc1.ExecQuery("select * from win32_process" ) HowMany=0 For Each Proc3 in Proc2 If LCase(Proc3.Caption) = "cscript.exe" Then HowMany=HowMany + 1 End If Next End Function sub entry(form_input, comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment) if form_input <> "" then if online = "n" then objTextFile.WriteLine(form_input) end if if online = "ie" or online = "yesxml" then form_total = form_total + form_input + vbcrlf end if end if end sub Sub CheckForHungWMI() ' Get the current date in UTC format Set dtmStart = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemDateTime") dtmStart.SetVarDate Now, True ' Subtract the script_timeout value dtmNew = DateAdd("s", (script_timeout * -1), dtmStart.GetVarDate(True)) ' Convert our dtmNew time back to UTC format, since that's the format needed for the WMIService query, below. Set dtmTarget = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemDateTime") dtmTarget.SetVarDate dtmNew, True Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2") ' Pull a list of all processes that are over (script_timeout) seconds old Set colProcesses = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ("Select * from Win32_Process WHERE CreationDate < '" & dtmTarget & "'") For each objProcess in colProcesses ' Look for cscript.exe processes only if objProcess.Name = "cscript.exe" then ' Look for audit.vbs processes with the //Nologo cmd line option. ' NOTE: The //Nologo cmd line option should NOT be used to start the initial audit, or it will kill itself off after script_timeout seconds if InStr(objProcess.CommandLine, "//Nologo") and InStr(objProcess.CommandLine, "audit.vbs") then ' The command line looks something like this: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe" //Nologo audit.vbs S0259W11 ' Get the position of audit.vbs in the command line, and add 10 to get to the start of the workstation name position = InStr(objProcess.CommandLine, "audit.vbs") + 10 affectedComputer = Mid(objProcess.CommandLine,position) Echo("" & Now & "," & affectedComputer & " - Hung Process Killed. ") LogKilledAudit("Hung Process Killed for machine: " & affectedComputer) objProcess.Terminate end if end if Next End Sub function getResultFromFileExpression(node) Dim result,child for each child in node.childNodes 'Check if the tag is reconised if (not(child.nodeName = "file" or child.nodeName="and" or child.nodeName="or" or child.nodeName="xor" or child.nodeName="not")) then Err.Raise 1, "getResultFromFileExpression", "Unknown tag: " & child.nodeName end if ' If the result is currently empty then create one if (isEmpty(result)) then if (child.nodeName = "file") then result = fileExists(child) else result = getResultFromFileExpression(child) end if if (node.nodeName = "not") then result = not result end if 'If the result isn't empty and nodeName is incorrect then raise error elseif (node.nodeName = "not" or node.nodeName = "test" or node.nodeName = "file") then Err.Raise 2, "getResultFromFileExpression", "Incorrect nesting within the node: " & node.nodeName 'and elseif (node.nodeName = "and") then if (child.nodeName = "file") then result = result and fileExists(child) else result = result and getResultFromFileExpression(child) end if 'or elseif (node.nodeName = "or") then if (child.nodeName = "file") then result = result or fileExists(child) else result = result or getResultFromFileExpression(child) end if 'xor elseif (node.nodeName = "xor") then if (child.nodeName = "file") then result = result xor fileExists(child) else result = result xor getResultFromFileExpression(child) end if 'root node elseif (node.nodeName = "test") then if (child.nodeName = "file") then 'Shouldn't be able to get here Err.Raise 2, "getResultFromFileExpression", "Incorrect nesting within the node: " & node.nodeName else result = getResultFromFileExpression(child) end if end if 'Shortcut if (node.nodeName = "and" and result = false) then getResultFromFileExpression = false exit function elseif (node.nodeName = "or" and result = true) then getResultFromFileExpression = true exit function end if next getResultFromFileExpression = result end function function fileExists(aNode) if (aNode.nodeName <>"file") then Err.Raise 3, "fileExists", "Incorrect node type passed to function: " & node.nodeName end if sFilename = aNode.getAttribute("filename") Set colFiles = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Name,Version,Manufacturer,FileSize from CIM_DataFile where Name = '" & sFilename & "'") if (colFiles.Count=0) then fileExists = false else For Each objFile in colFiles if (isNull(aNode.getAttribute("size"))) then 'Don't test filesize else if (aNode.getAttribute("size") <> objFile.FileSize) then fileExists = false exit function else 'filesize matches end if end if if (isNull(aNode.getAttribute("version"))) then 'Don't need to test version else if (aNode.getAttribute("version") <> objFile.version) then fileExists = false exit function else 'Version matches end if end if next fileExists = true end if end function Function urlEncode(sString) Dim nIndex, aCode, theString Set theString = CreateObject("ADODB.Stream") theString.Type = 2 'Binary? theString.Open theString.Position = 0 For nIndex = 1 to Len(sString) aCode = AscW(Mid(sString,nIndex,1)) 'convert from twos complement If aCode < 0 Then aCode = 65536 + aCode End If If ((aCode >= 48 and aCode <= 57) or (aCode >= 65 and aCode <=90) or (aCode >= 97 and aCode <= 122)) then 'Alphanumerics theString.WriteText Chr(aCode) elseif (aCode = 45 or aCode = 46 or aCode = 95 or aCode = 126) then 'Following characters: - / . / _ / ~ theString.WriteText Chr(aCode) elseif (aCode < 16) then theString.WriteText "%0" & Hex(aCode) elseif (aCode < 128) then theString.WriteText "%" & Hex(aCode) elseif (aCode < 2048) then theString.WriteText "%" & hex(((aCode) \ 2^6) or 192) theString.WriteText "%" & hex(((aCode and 63)) or 128) elseif (aCode < 65536) then theString.WriteText "%" & hex(((aCode) \ 2^12) or 224) theString.WriteText "%" & hex(((aCode and 4032) \ 2^6) or 128) theString.WriteText "%" & hex(((aCode and 63)) or 128) end if Next theString.position = 0 urlEncode = theString.ReadText() End Function Function FixPath(ByRef sPathDisk, ByRef sPathPart) Fixpath = "Win32_LogicalDiskToPartition.Antecedent=" & chr(34) & _ Replace(sPathPart,chr(34), "\" & chr(34)) & chr(34) & "," & _ "Dependent=" & chr(34) & Replace(sPathDisk,chr(34), "\" & _ chr(34)) & chr(34) End Function '------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ' Function: GetDomainComputers ' Description: Returns a listing of NT Computer Accounts for a given domain ' Parameters: ByVal strDomain - Name of an NT Domain to retrieve the ' list of Computer from. ' Returns: Variant array of NT Computer names for the specified domain. '------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Function GetDomainComputers(ByVal local_domain) Dim objIADsContainer ' ActiveDs.IADsDomain Dim objIADsComputer ' ActiveDs.IADsComputer Dim vReturn ' Variant Dim objTextFile Dim ObjFSO ' connect to the computer. Set objIADsContainer = GetObject(local_domain) ' set the filter to retrieve only objects of class Computer objIADsContainer.Filter = Array("Computer") ReDim vReturn(0) For Each objIADsComputer In objIADsContainer If Trim(vReturn(0)) <> "" Then ReDim Preserve vReturn(UBound(vReturn) + 1) End If vReturn(UBound(vReturn)) = objIADsComputer.Name Next GetDomainComputers = vReturn Set objIADsComputer = Nothing Set objIADsContainer = Nothing End Function Function CSVParser(CSVDataToProcess) 'Declaring variables for text delimiter and text qualifyer Dim TextDelimiter, TextQualifyer 'Declaring the variables used in determining action to be taken Dim ProcessQualifyer, NewRecordCreate 'Declaring variables dealing with input string Dim CharMaxNumber, CharLocation, CharCurrentVal, CharCounter, CharStorage 'Declaring variables that handle array duties Dim CSVArray(), CSVArrayCount 'Setting default values for various variables '<- Text delimiter is a comma TextDelimiter = "," '<- Chr(34) is the ascii code for " TextQualifyer = Chr(34) '<- Determining how record should be processed ProcessQualifyer = False '<- Calculating no. of characters in variable CharMaxNumber = Len(CSVDataToProcess) '<- Determining how to handle record at different ' stages of operation ' 0 = Don't create new record ' 1 = Write data to existing record ' 2 = Close record and open new one NewRecordCreate = 0 '<- Priming the array counter CSVArrayCount = 0 '<- Initializing the array Redim Preserve CSVArray(CSVArrayCount) '<- Record character counter CharCounter = 0 'Starting the main loop For CharLocation = 1 to CharMaxNumber 'Retrieving the next character in sequence from CSVDataToProcess CharCurrentVal = Mid(CSVDataToProcess, CharLocation, 1) 'This will figure out if the record uses a text qualifyer or not If CharCurrentVal = TextQualifyer And CharCounter = 0 Then ProcessQualifyer = True CharCurrentVal = "" End If 'Advancing the record 'letter count' counter CharCounter = CharCounter + 1 'Choosing data extraction method (text qualifyer or no text qualifyer) If ProcessQualifyer = True Then 'This section handles records with a text qualifyer and text delimiter 'It is also handles the special case scenario, where the qualifyer is 'part of the data. In the CSV file, a double quote represents a single 'one ie. "" = " If Len(CharStorage) <> 0 Then If CharCurrentVal = TextDelimiter Then CharStorage = "" ProcessQualifyer = False NewRecordCreate = 2 Else CharStorage = "" NewRecordCreate = 1 End If Else If CharCurrentVal = TextQualifyer Then CharStorage = CharStorage & CharCurrentVal NewRecordCreate = 0 Else NewRecordCreate = 1 End If End If 'This section handles a regular CSV record.. without the text qualifyer Else If CharCurrentVal = TextDelimiter Then NewRecordCreate = 2 Else NewRecordCreate = 1 End If End If 'Writing the data to the array Select Case NewRecordCreate 'This section just writes the info to the array Case 1 CSVArray(CSVArrayCount) = CSVArray(CSVArrayCount) & CharCurrentVal 'This section closes the current record and creates a new one Case 2 CharCounter = 0 CSVArrayCount = CSVArrayCount + 1 Redim Preserve CSVArray(CSVArrayCount) End Select Next 'Finishing Up CSVParser = CSVArray End Function Function Echo(sText) If verbose = "y" then wscript.echo sText End If ' Also add to Audit Log if use_audit_log = "y" then Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") If objFSO.FileExists(this_audit_log) Then Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(this_audit_log, ForAppending) ' objFile.WriteLine objFile.WriteLine "" & Now & "," & strComputer & ",'Audit Result - " & sText & " - Completed OK.'" objFile.Close End If End if End Function Sub ArrayShuffle(arr) Dim index Dim newIndex Dim firstIndex Dim itemCount Dim tmpValue firstIndex = LBound(arr) itemCount = UBound(arr) - LBound(arr) + 1 For index = UBound(arr) To LBound(arr) + 1 Step -1 ' evaluate a random index from LBound to INDEX newIndex = firstIndex + Int(Rnd * itemCount) ' swap the two items tmpValue = arr(index) arr(index) = arr(newIndex) arr(newIndex) = tmpValue ' prepare for next iteration itemCount = itemCount - 1 Next End Sub Function LogKilledAudit(txt) on error resume next dim Today, YYYYmmdd, fp, txtarr, txtline, todaystr today=Now logfilename="killed_audits.log" todaystr=datepart("yyyy", today)&"/"&_ right("00"&datepart("m", today), 2)&"/"&_ right("00"&datepart("d", today), 2)&" "&_ right("00"&datepart("h", today), 2)&":"&_ right("00"&datepart("n", today), 2)&":"&_ right("00"&datepart("s", today), 2) Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") set fp=objFSO.OpenTextFile(logfilename, 8, true) If err<>0 then wscript.echo err.number&" "&err.description txtarr=Split(txt, vbcrlf) txt="" For each txtline in txtarr txtline=trim(txtline) if txtline<>"" then txt=txt&todaystr&" - "&txtline&vbcrlf End if Next WScript.Echo(left(txt, len(txt)-2)) fp.write txt fp.Close set fp=Nothing LogKilledAudit=True End Function Sub Usage Wscript.Echo "Recognized audit.config named arguments:" & vbcrlf &_ " strComputer strUser strPass" & vbcrlf &_ " non_ie_page online ie_form_page" & vbcrlf &_ " ie_auto_submit ie_visible ie_submit_verbose" & vbcrlf &_ " software_audit monitor_detect printer_detect" & vbcrlf &_ " uuid_type verbose number_of_audits" & vbcrlf &_ " local_domain domain_type audit_local_domain" & vbcrlf &_ " script_name input_file" & vbcrlf &_ vbcrlf &_ "Additional recognized named arguments:" & vbcrlf &_ " /config_path: The complete path to an audit.config to use" & vbcrlf &_ " /cmd_args_only Do not use an audit.config. Only use named arguments" & vbcrlf &_ vbcrlf &_ "Recognized unnamed arguments:" & vbcrlf &_ " hostname (First argument )" & vbcrlf &_ " username (Second argument)" & vbcrlf &_ " password (Third argument )" Wscript.Quit(0) End Sub