Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:04 am 

Running OA 1.12.10 on Centos 6.8, OA installed Apache, 2012 AD doman, in Chrome v55.0.2883.87 m

Edit - updating this as I've since done some more playing around between creating this post and it being approved.

I'm trying to change the Organisation that a bunch of machines belong to by doing a bulk edit. I've selected them all by checking the appropriate boxes and hitting Edit. I've selected the appropriate org from the drop down and clicked the green update button on the field, but it doesn't seem to take effect - there's no Submit button anywhere that I can see as in previous versions.

If I navigate away from the page and look at the group for machines owned by that organisation, it isn't showing the updated machines. However, if I go into each machine one by one, I can see that the correct organisation is showing up under the location properties. Even though that's the case, I have to click the edit and accept (green) button on the location for each and every one before they actually appear in the group for that organisation. This leads me to believe groups are broken.

In addition, if I try to view any of the machines by OU groups, I receive a bunch of PHP errors:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: theme-bootstrap/v_template.php

[color=#FF0000]Line Number: 48

Line Number: 48

Line Number: 48[/color]

and the group is not displayed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:05 am 

I thought I had replied to this yesterday but apparently I failed somehow.

Anyway, without digging into this much it looks like the old Org templates are broken and the new ones work. So if you drill down into a device to get into the new style templates then select Admin, Organization and List Organizations it should show the orgs with the proper count for Systems. At least it does for me.

I haven't tried to figure out why the old template is not working.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:05 am 

It appears you're correct. Also, performing a bulk edit using that technique seems to work too. Not ideal, but it'll do until the next version :D

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:37 am 
Site Admin

Apologies for the brokenness. Next release is being prepped at the moment. Large is an understatement for this one! Stay tuned.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]