Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm 

Hi all

i run OA into AD 2003 native, but i don't collect any pc into directory. when i lunch "add system" and insert a host name my result page is:

Verbose:
User:
Verbose: y
System:
UUID:
Timestamp:
Software Audit:

SELECT MAX(system_audits_timestamp) AS timestamp FROM system_audits WHERE system_audits_uuid = ''
INSERT INTO system_audits (system_audits_uuid, system_audits_timestamp, system_audits_username) VALUES ('','','')
INSERT INTO system (system_uuid, system_first_timestamp) VALUES ('','')
UPDATE system SET system_timestamp = '' WHERE system_uuid = ''
Close

Page was generated in 0.01 seconds !

Why

Thank's

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 am 

I'd review the [url=http://www.open-audit.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1464]How To: Audit a Domain FAQ[/url] for help with getting started. You could review the [url=http://www.open-audit.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6]other FAQs[/url] as well.

The "add a system" page takes formatted output from a machine audit run and adds it to the database. Generally you won't do this manually as the audit script will post the results for you. This is for troubleshooting or if you have the proper input from some other source.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am 

Thank you Jpa

now the script is running but the result is not good; at the end appear a dos windows reporting this: "Enable to send XML to server using XMLHTTP - HTTP Response: 404 error 0"

what's wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 am 

Make sure the audit_host and non_ie_page variables in the audit.config file are set correctly so that OpenAudit has the correct URL to post your audit results.

If you browse to the non_ie_page URL (e.g. http://openaudit/admin_pc_add_2.php - setup dependent) you should see something like this:
[code]Verbose:
User:
Verbose: y
System:
UUID:
Timestamp:
Software Audit:

SELECT MAX(system_audits_timestamp) AS timestamp FROM system_audits WHERE system_audits_uuid = ''
INSERT INTO system_audits (system_audits_uuid, system_audits_timestamp, system_audits_username) VALUES ('','','')
INSERT INTO system (system_uuid, system_first_timestamp) VALUES ('','')
UPDATE system SET system_timestamp = '' WHERE system_uuid = ''
Close

Page was generated in 0.02 seconds ![/code]If not, then check your OpenAudit web server setup.

Or you can switch to OpenAudit version 2 (beta) which has a ready-to-go install.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]