Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: WebPage Security
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 am 

Hello Members,

Just seekign some advice on the current situation, I have successfully had OpenAudit running and have a large database of asset information. Currently we have had a issue with our Audit Website as it appears the WebPage Security has been enabled with no valid user. This means whislt the database is still runnign and machine information is still logging, I can not however access the website audit inforamtion as it request s Username /Password which of course we dont have.

As we have local access to the Audit database and still still access via Command Window locally is there any way to disable the webconsole User/Password and reset back to default. This is fairly critical to retrieve this infroamtion.

I ahve been succefull in converting the database into Microsoft SQL 2005 database and Iam currently exporting the data accross and re running my reporting from there within Microsoft Sharepoint.

Any Help would be great !!

Post subject: Re: WebPage Security
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 am 

Edit the include_config.php file in your OpenAudit web root.

To disable the built-in security then set $use_pass = 'n';

If you use the ldap login then set $use_ldap_login = 'n';

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]