Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Fixes for SVN 939
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:19 am 

Hi,
I found and fixed two issues in audit.vbs:

1. I have MS Virtual PC 2007 installed and Open-AudIT detected its virtual network interface, something I don't want. I found that audit.vbs already takes this into account for VMware, so I changed line 610 from

[code]
& "AND ServiceName<>'VMnetx' AND ServiceName<>'VMnetadapter' " _
[/code]

to

[code]
& "AND ServiceName<>'VMnetx' AND ServiceName<>'VMnetadapter' AND ServiceName<>'VPCNetS2' " _
[/code]

2. I noticed that the system overview in the front page was lacking the IP address and subnet for all systems. I looked into it and found that the "system01" input block wasn't getting submitted at all. So I added the following code to line 847:

[code]
entry form_input,comment,objTextFile,oAdd,oComment
[/code]

Now it's working fine.
Another thing: even though I was installing from scratch, OA told me it had to be upgraded in the front page. The upgrade script failed reporting that the column it was trying to add already existed. I had to manually drop several columns until it worked, and now it's OK. Regards,

Georger

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]