Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:18 am 

First off... Thank you so much for the effort you have put in to Open-AudIT. I am very impressed with the product and the results I am getting.

Now the for the main course.

My problem is that my company has around 1000 computers divided between 3 states, ~30 offices, and a number of mobile laptop users that never see my network. Most of my computers are on my local network and on my domain. But it is the many that aren't, that I am much more interested in keeping track of. For me this means an external facing web server.

I am successfully using the release version of Open-AudIT on a Win2K3 server with IIS. Right now I have the script configured to run local with a 30 second delay (so mobile users can get a network connection), and I am using the local GPO to activate the script at login.

I have Open-audit published to two websites. One with all of the application (internal), and one with only the submit pages (external and currently off). As these are both still sitting on the same physical server I know I am breaking a lot of rules, but a functional inventory is very important to me right now.

What are the required files I need in the web site directory for the server to show only the submit page? And is there a way to have only the submit box without the menu to the left?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]