Registrations to Open-AudIT forums are now closed. To ask any new questions please visit Opmantek Community Questions.

Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm 

Hello Open-AudIT Users,

I have limited knowledge ont he full product, however we have successfully installed and have reporting some 1100 Computer Asset. I ahve additoanlly read the forum and have corrected the Image Path in the .ini files and all seems to be working well..

Now I have the following two issues which I need to confirm as some post refer to " Fixed " but post can seem a little old and doesnt really refer to release undee th post, so thought I would check here.

1. With the Inkscape export this appear to Timeout when doing a full report on all assets of aorund 1100, however no affect on smaller runs of asset say around 100 and report generates fines. What configuration or timeout settings does this need to be set to, and which file is this located on ?

2. Know that the export funciton is working and the images are displaying I have some question ont he reports view. It does display each asset with all details Name/Ip/Ram/Vendor etc.. and a small diagram link. It appears this is all set ina simple flat view, what Iam interested in doing is there any way to group the view to show machiens grouped on IP address..

What I would like to do is...

Now our network is provisioned in the following 10.<Building>.<Floor>.0 ( eg. 10.111.20.0 meaning Building 111 floor 20 ). Whilst we have identified each building and floor with a unique subnet is there anyway for either Inkscape or Dia to simply group the assets with the same IP together. Idealing Id like this automatic as we are mid migration and owuld like to run these report regular. I could manully create the groupings and match the links, however with over 1100 assets this can be very time consuming.

I have reviewed the sample page and can see there image type jsut trying to reproduce on a larger scale firstly froma client view and thena server view.

Any suggestions ?

If anyone could recommned and guides or reviews or how to with either DIA or InkScape ? Ill keep searching these post to see if anyone else may have reported or commented.

Many Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 am 

Re: Timeout issue - Maybe you're running in to a PHP timeout or memory limit. I'd check the PHP error log for any indications. Try increasing the max_execution_time and/or memory_limit values in your php.ini file.

Can't help with DIA views.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]