Open-AudIT

What's on your network?
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:08 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:58 am 
Offline
Helper

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:59 am
Posts: 75
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania
Directory Info

I enabled the ability to show Computer and User Details on our domain.

We use OpenLDAP, and I've noticed some possible issues.
Basically, here is our information:
dc=domain
dc=lcl
ou=Computers
ou=Users

I have a feeling it is calling for "Computer" and "User" instead of the plural.


Auditing current users

Whenever a computer gets audited on our network, we can do a search by username, which is great. However, one thing that bothers me is how it shows up in the audit.

Instead of:
Current User: harner

It shows up as:
Current User: DOMAINharner

It looks like there is a script which gets rid of the \ in DOMAIN\harner, but it doesn't get rid of the DOMAIN part, and that would be great if it did.

Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group